Application in prescribed form are invited for Chief Information Officer / Head IT in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and it’s associated HAH Centenary Hospital.
HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH
AND ASSOCIATED HAH CENTENARY HOSPITAL
GURU RAVIDAS MARG, HAMDARD NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110062
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/HR/Advt/22/16)
HIMSR has been nationally recognized as an institute that demonstrates a high standard of Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Medical Education. The institute is supported by HAHC Hospital that provides outstanding healthcare at an affordable cost with over 710 beds. Application in prescribed form are invited for Chief Information Officer / Head IT in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and it’s associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Eligible candidates may apply by sending applications on email id: email@example.com on or before 31st July 2022.
No. of posts
Chief Information Officer / Head IT
Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc. (Computer Science) or BE/B.Tech/MCA with post Graduate in System Management & Administration.
Desirable Qualifications: Masters in Health Informatics/Analytics
Relevant Experience: Minimum 15 Years of health technology experience, preferably in a health-care industry.
- Leads the IT team at the organization which comprises of application and infrastructure.
- Regular review meetings with all the key stake holders to update in IT actions. Review the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, equipment and service levels.
- Managing the end-to-end IT operations of the organization. That include Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic processing.
- LANs including main locations and remote sites. If needed Provide networking support to partner organizations.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources. The role includes E-business planning, particularly in terms of defining the Internet presence of the organization with all latest informational updates.
Strategic Direction Setting:
- Keeps abreast of emerging digital and business trends, develops and executes an IT strategy that takes advantage of these trends, and collaborates with other business leaders to embed digital opportunities in business strategy.
- Creates and presents a digital vision and feature roadmap to corporate audiences, including the executive committee and board of directors.
- Educates -level peers and the business at large about the enterprise changes that underpin success in digitization and provides coaching to business leaders for driving enterprise change.
IT Functional Management
- Oversees the office of the CIO to meet strategic planning, talent management, IT budget management, performance management, communication and functional coordination goals.
- Oversees the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of enterprise data without disrupting digital transformation and growth.
- Oversees sourcing decisions and scalable vendor management processes.
Development digital solutions
- Regular Periodic review and evaluate how current systems and applications are meeting the needs of the organization and employees working.
- Coordinate with all head of the departments and take their inputs to improve the technology solutions, implementation and adoption.
- Coordinates with system analysts, computer programmers, developers, support stat and assign priorities during in house software development process.
- Identifies, communicates and implement new technologies to enhance the long-term operational and strategic goals of the organization.
- Prepare the annual IT budget for the organization based on the digital maturity and strategic priority of the organization.
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures.
- Ability to develop strategic initiatives and oversee the development of long-term plans and proposals to support business objectives.
- Ability to challenge, convince and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Strong business acumen; understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full knowledge of project, risk and operations management.
- Ability to formulate and allocate budgets.
- Working knowledge digital design, prototyping and testing, APIs and integration, Agile and DevOps methodologies, and big data.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degree, experience and Medical Registration certificates etc. for verification.
- The Application Form duly typed and complete in all respects should be sent on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st July 2022 at 4 PM alongwith following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. In-complete applications / without signature/ without Photograph/ applications without necessary supporting documents will be rejected.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her
APPLICATIONS NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE/ INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS/ WITHOUT SIGNATURE/ WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPH WITHOUT NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.