Application in prescribed form are invited for Medical Superintendent and Engineer (Civil) in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated HAH Centenary Hospital.
HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH
AND ASSOCIATED HAH CENTENARY HOSPITAL
GURU RAVIDAS MARG, HAMDARD NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110062
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/HR/Advt/22/06)
HIMSR has been nationally recognized as an institute that demonstrates a high standard of Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Medical Education. The institute is supported by HAHC Hospital that provides outstanding healthcare at an affordable cost with over 710 beds. Application in prescribed form are invited for Medical Superintendent and Engineer (Civil) in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Eligible candidates may apply by sending applications on email id: email@example.com on or before 15th June 2022.
The specification for the post is as under:
|Name of the Post/ No. of Post
|Upper Age Limit
|Essential Educational Qualification
|Medical Superintendent – 01
|He/she shall possess a recognized postgraduate medical degree preferably in Hospital Administration from a recognized institution with a minimum of ten years teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor in the relevant departments of the Hospital, out of which atleast five years should be as Professor.
|Rs 2,15,000/- Per month
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01
|Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks with 3 years’ experience preferably in a hospital of atleast 300 beds.
|Rs 1,10,000/- per month
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degree, experience and Medical Registration certificates etc. for verification.
- The Application Form duly typed and complete in all respects should be sent on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th June 2022 at 4 PM alongwith following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. In-complete applications / without signature/ without Photograph/ applications without necessary supporting documents will be rejected.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her
APPLICATIONS NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE/ INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS/ WITHOUT SIGNATURE/ WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPH WITHOUT NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.