Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-1100
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/HR/Advt/32/2023)
HIMSR has been nationally recognized as an institute that demonstrates a high standard of Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Medical Education. The institute is supported by HAHC Hospital that provides outstanding healthcare at an affordable cost with over 710 beds. Application in prescribed form are invite for Faculty and Senior Resident in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Eligible candidates may apply by sending applications on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.10.2023.
|Anatomy||01 Assistant Professor|
|Biochemistry||01 Associate Professor|
|Respiratory Medicine||01 Assistant Professor|
|General Surgery||02 Assistant Professor|
|Radio-Diagnosis||01 Assistant Professor|
|Anatomy||01 Senior Residents (MD, Anatomy)|
|Biochemistry||03 Senior Residents (MD, Biochemistry)|
|Pharmacology||01 Senior Resident (MD, Pharmacology)|
|Forensic Medicine||02 Senior Resident (MD, Forensic Medicine)|
|Radio-Diagnosis||01 Senior Residents (MD/DNB, Radio-Diagnosis)|
Eligibility Criteria as per NMC norms.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degree, experience and Medical Registration certificates etc. for verification.
- The Application Form (as per Annexure-I & Annexure-II) duly typed and complete in all respects should be sent on email id: email@example.com latest by 15.10.2023 at 4 PM alongwith following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full Information. All original certificate/documents in support of information furnished in the Bio-data are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process of after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Two reference letters from distinguished Professors who may have been either reporting or reviewing officer of the applicant (only for Faculty positions).
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. In-complete applications/ without signature/ without Photograph/ applications without necessary supporting documents will be rejected.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her
APPLICATION NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENT MENTIONED ABOVE/ INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS/ WITHOUT SIGNATURE/ WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPH WITHOUT NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
(Col (Dr.) M. S. Kidwai)