Recruitment for the post of Biomedical Engineer(Last Date:16-04-2023)
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-1100
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and it’s associated HAH Centenary Hospital Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi is accredited with NABH and NABL.
We are looking for the post of Biomedical Engineer (Early/Immediate Joiners are welcome to apply).
The specification for the post is as under:
|Job Title||Biomedical Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/BE in Biomedical Engineer from recognised Institute/ University.|
|Relevant experience||5 – 7 years of experience in Biomedical Engineer in a Hospital/
Preference will be given to experienced person who has severed experience as in the relevant field.
|Salary||50,000 to 70,000/- negotiable as per experience|
|Upper Age Limit||40|
|· Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment
· Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
· Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment
· Work with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists to research the engineering aspects of biological systems of humans and animals
· Research new materials to be used for products such as implanted artificial organs.
· Adapt or design computer hardware or software for medical science uses.
· Ensure design instruments, devices, and software; bring together knowledge from many technical sources to develop new procedures; or conduct research needed to solve clinical problems.
· Ensure design electrical circuits, software to run medical equipment, or computer simulations to test new drug therapies. Also develop the materials needed to make the replacement body parts. Also design rehabilitative exercise equipment.
· Some specialty areas within biomedical engineering include bioinstrumentation; biomaterials; biomechanics; cellular, tissue, and genetic engineering; clinical engineering; medical imaging; orthopedic surgery; rehabilitation engineering; and systems physiology
· Analyze new medical procedures in order to forecast likely outcomes
· Documents needs to be completed as per NABH norms
· 48 hours SLAs
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original all documents certificates etc. for verification.
- The Application Form duly typed and complete in all respects should be sent on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 16.04.2023 at 4 PM alongwith following:
(i) Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
(ii) Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. In-complete applications / without signature/ without Photograph/ applications without necessary supporting documents will be rejected.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her
APPLICATIONS NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE/ INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS/ WITHOUT SIGNATURE/ WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPH WITHOUT NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
(Col (Dr.) M. S. Kidwai)