Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-1100
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/HR/Advt/28/2023)
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and it’s associated HAH Centenary Hospital Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi is accredited with NABH and NABL.
We are looking for the post of Clinical Pharmacist in the HIMSR & HAHC Hospital.
The specification for the post is as under:
Clinical Pharmacist (Quality Cell) -01
|Job Title||Clinical Pharmacist|
|Qualification||Graduate from an accredited College of Pharmacy.
Doctor of Pharmacy or other advanced degree highly preferred.
|Salary||25,000 to 30,000/- negotiable as per experience|
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original all documents certificates etc. for verification.
- The following documents should be sent on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10.09.2023 at 4 PM alongwith following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the Biodata are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Documents received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her.
DOCUMENTS NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
(Col (Dr.) M. S. Kidwai)