Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-1100
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/HR/Advt/24/23)
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and it’s associated HAH Centenary Hospital Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi is accredited with NABH and NABL.
We are looking for the following positions (Early/Immediate Joiners are welcome to apply).
The specification for the post is as under:
|Job Title||Diabetic Counselor-01|
|Qualification||M.Sc. (Nutrition and dietetics) / Ph.D. (Nutrition and dietetics)|
|Relevant experience||2 – 4 years of experience.|
|Salary||25,000/- Negotiable as per experience|
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original all documents certificates etc. for verification.
- The documents should be sent on email id: email@example.com latest by 23.07.2023 at 4:00 PM along with following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full Information. All original certificate/ documents in support of information furnished in the Bio-data are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process of after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Documents received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
DOCUMENTS NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
(Col (Dr.) M. S. Kidwai)