Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062
HIMSR has been nationally recognized as an institute that demonstrates a high standard of undergraduate and Post-Graduate, Medical Education. The institute is supported by HAHC Hospital that provides outstanding healthcare at an affordable cost. Application in prescribed form are invited for Histopath Technician in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research end it’s associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Eiigibie candidates may apply by sending applications on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15″ December 2022.
The specification for the post is as under:
|S.No.||Name of the Post / No. of Post||Essential Educational Qualification||Consolidated Remuneration|
|1.||Histopath Technician – 01||Full Time BSc. in Medical Laboratory Technician (BMLT) Degree from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks with 5 years’ experience in Histopathology/ Cytology Department.||As per qualification and experience|
As per qualification and experience
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original all degrees, registration experience for verification.
- The Application Form duly typed and complete in all respects should be sent on email id: email@example.com latest by l5th December 2022. at 4 PM along with following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed
- Self-arrested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. In-complete applications / without signature/ without Photograph/ applications without necessary supporting documents will be
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
APPLICATIONS NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENT MENTIONED ABOVE/INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS/ WITHOUT SIGNATURE/ WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPH WITHOUT NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.