Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-1100
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/HR/Advt/38/2023)
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and it’s associated HAH Centenary Hospital Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi is accredited with NABH and NABL.
We are looking for the Physiotherapist (PMR) (Early/Immediate Joiners are welcome to apply).
The specification for the post is as under:
|Bachelor’s degree from Govt. Recognized University/ Institution in India with Registration in Delhi Council of Physiotherapy.
|25,000/- negotiable as per experience
|· Rehabilitation of patients with minor to severe injuries which occurred during a certain period of time.
· Conduct reports and analysis of the patients’ health based on their present health condition.
· Development and restoration of body systems especially the muscular system, the nervous system, the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system.
· Evaluation of the patients’ health based on their recent physical activities.
· Recommendation of new equipment to resume physical activities for health recovery.
· Conducting therapies on patients who require it immediately or at a later point of time.
· Helping people to recover from trauma and incidents that made them incapable of doing anything with even the slightest of physical force.
· Assisting people with high-levels of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) to recover with patience and care.
· Encouraging people to engage in doing exercises both of mind, body and spirit to keep them healthy and fine.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original all degrees, registration experience etc. for verification.
- The following documents should be sent on email id: email@example.com latest by 15.12.2023 at 4 PM alongwith following.
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Documents received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
DOCUMENTS NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
(Col (Dr.) M.S Kidwai)
Addl. M.S. & Incharge HR