Recruitment of Faculty & Senior Resident at HIMSR Dated:30-07-2022
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/HR/Advt/22/17)
HIMSR has been nationally recognized as an institute that demonstrates a high standard of Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Medical Education. The institute is supported by HAHC Hospital that provides outstanding healthcare at an affordable cost with over 710 beds. Applications in prescribed format are invited for Faculty and Senior Residents in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Eligible candidates may apply by sending applications on Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06th August 2022.
|Sl. No||Department||Post||No. of posts|
|3.||General Medicine||Associate Professor||01|
|7.||General Surgery||Associate Professor||02|
|11.||Obst. & Gynae||Associate Professor||02|
|15||Emergency Medicine||Associate Professor||01|
|16||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||Associate Professor||01|
|S. No.||Department||No. of Post|
|1.||Obst. & Gynae||01|
|14.||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||03|
Eligibility Criteria as per NMC norms.
* In the Department Emergency Medicine (MS Orhopaedics, MD Anasthesiology, MD General Medicine, MS Surgery) can also apply the post of Senior Resident.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degree, experience and Medical Registration certificates etc. for verification.
- The Application Form duly typed and complete in all respects should be sent on Email Id: email@example.com latest by 6th August 2022 at 4 PM alongwith following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Two reference letters from distinguished Professors who may have been either reporting or reviewing officer of the applicant (Only for faculty positions).
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. In-complete applications / without signature/ without Photograph/ applications without necessary supporting documents will be rejected.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her
APPLICATIONS NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE/ INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS/ WITHOUT SIGNATURE/ WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPH WITHOUT NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REJECTED AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
(Col (Dr.) M S Kidwai)