Dr. Manzoor Ahmad
MBBS, MS General surgery.
Assistant professor, Department of Surgery
Reg. Number: DMC-60271
Dr Manzoor Ahmad is working in the department of surgery as Assistant professor. He
is one of the most enthusiastic surgeon in HAHC hospital. Apart from his surgical skills
he is good cricket player.
Area of Interest
- Open Surgery
- laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MS General Surgery||2016||GMC Srinagar University of Kashmir||DMC-60271||05-04-2011|
|MBBS||2011||ASCOMS University of Jammu||DMC-60271||05-04-2011|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-08-2019||Till Date|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||08-08-2016||01-08-2019||3 Years|
Research Work & Projects
- Preoperative and Perioperative Prediction of difficult Laparascopic cholecystectomy.
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Paper Presentation at SURGICON 2017, LHMC.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Revised basic course workshop in Medical education Technologies, MCI regional centre for medical education technologies, MAMC, Delhi 14 to 16th October 2019
- AETCOM sensitization Programme, MCI regional centre for medical education technologies, MAMC, Delhi 17 October 2019
- Curriculum implementation support program II (CISP), MAMC, MCI regional centre for faculty development 23 and 24th September 2020.
- Participated in Basic surgical skills organised by the department of surgery, HIMSR in collaboration with ethicon, jhonson and jhonson.
- CME: Sutures, Meshes, Implants and Prosthesis: Past, Present & Future. Government Medical College, Srinagar; 31st May, 2014.
- CME: Science of Tissue Management & Use of Staplers. Government Medical College, Srinagar; 10th April, 2015.
- CME: Update on Carcinoma Oesophagus. Government Medical College, Srinagar; 23rd May, 2015.
- Conference: 5th Annual Conference of J&K Chapter of The Association of Surgeons of India (JAKASICON-2015) at Srinagar; 6th August, 2015.
- CME: Update on Management of Colorectal Cancers. . Government Medical College, Srinagar; 15th December, 2015.