CP. Irish Sheikh
M. Phil RCI Clinical Psychologist
Demonstrator, Department of Psychiatry
Reg. Number: RCI-A57254
I have overall experience of working for 6 years in Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. I have experience in various areas such as working in a mental health Sector and rendering my services of Diagnostic, Assessment, Planning for interventional Procedures, and related pedagogic and academic research to serve mankind as a whole. I have experience in various areas such as Child, Adult & Geriatric Psychological and Psychiatric problems. In my career, I have worked in various Government and Private Hospitals.
Currently, I am involved with OPD services as well as a research area. I believe we should be strong empathic and understanding toward patients’ information regarding their health and allow them to express their negative thoughts. I believe to grow together in good teamwork.
I am determined to give a positive contribution to my field and provide as much as benefits to my patients.
Area of Interest
- Child, Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychological Problems.
- Psychological IQ, Personality Assessment
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Psycho Therapy
- Family Therapy
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M. Phil RCI Clinical Psychologist||2017||PGIBAMS Raipur C.G||RCI- A57254||02-01-2018|
|P.G in Applied Clinical Psychologist||2014||GBU Greater Noida|
|Graduation in Applied Clinical Psychologist||2012||University of Delhi|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Clinical Psychologist||HIMSR, New Delhi||21-11-2022||Till Date|
|Clinical Psychologist||Delhi Government Resource Center Orkids Foundation||19-04-2021||17-11-2022||1 Year 7Montths|
|Clinical Psychologist||Baliram Kashyap Government Medical College Jagdalpur C.G.||15-11-2017||13-04-2021||3Years 6Months|
|Clinical Psychologist||CIIMHANS Mental Hospital Raipur C. G||04-08-2017||14-11-2017||3Months|
|Clinical Rehabilitation Counselor||Richmond Fellowship Society (Vishwas) Greater Noida||07-08-2014||19-08-2015||1 Year|
- Article published in Delhi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center Health Version Magazine “How to Manage Anger Psychological Methods” February 2022.
- Paper published in International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research “Development and Validation of Indian Mindfulness Inventory” in IJAIR, Volum-6 April- June 2019.
Research Work & Projects
- Dissertation submitted in Post Graduate Institute of Behavioral and Medical Science Raipur in 2017 titled Application of Mindfulness Based intervention on Caregivers of Person with Chronic Schizophrenia.
- Dissertation submitted in Gautam Buddha university in 2014 titled Neuro cognitive function of schizophrenic patient with positive and negative symptoms.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Rehabilitation Counsel Of India Since 2018.
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Acted as a Supervisor in Psychoshiksha online internship in clinical psychology UG & PG students for 2 year
- Acted as a resource person for two days continuing Rehabilitation Education (CRE) program on “Disability Acts for Empowerment and Rehabilitation of Person with Disabilities” in 26th Oct 2022 CRC Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh
- Acted as a resource person for two days continuing Rehabilitation Education (CRE) program on “Eating, Sleep and Personality Disorder in 2022 CRC Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh.
- Acted as a resource person for two days continuing the Rehabilitation Education (CRE) program on “Understanding of Sensory Processing Disorder” Topic “Sign & Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder” in 2021 CRC Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh
- Acted as a resource person in two days Continuing Rehabilitation Education (CRE) program on Understanding of learning Disabilities” Topic “Dysgraphia Assessment and Interventions in 2021 CRC Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh.
- Acted as a resource person in three days CRE program on “Addressing Barriers in the Environment and universal Design” organized by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) Rajnandgaon (C.G) in 2019
- Act as a resource person 2 days’ workshop for Special Educators on district level 2018
- Acted as a resource person 2 days workshop for MEDICAL OFFICERS organized by National Mental Health Program Jagdalpur (C.G) in 2017.
- Act as a co-ordinate person in Mental Health Day Organized by CIIMHANS, Rajnadangaon & Chhattisgarh Psychiatric Society in 2017.