Dr. Akbar Naqvi
Assistant professor, Department of Dentistry
Reg. Number: DDC/A-8255
I have graduated in 2007 from bbdcods (lucknow) and after that i did junior residency from rml hospital and safdarjung hospital. completed my post graduation in 2014 in periodontology and oral implatntology.. i joined as senior resident in himsr & hahc hospital jamia hamdard and promoted as an assistant professor/ lecturer in 2016. i have given all my dedication and hard work to the department and have treated the patients with the best of my ability.
Area of Interest
- Implants and all dental procedures.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M.D.S||2014||Santosh dental college, Santosh deemed university||DDC/A-8255|
|B.D.S||2007||BBDCODS LKO, Dr. Bheem Rao Ambedkar, Agra||DDC/A-8255|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||26-05-2017||Till Date|
|Lecturer||HIMSR, New Delhi||16-11-2015||26-05-2017||2 years|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||14-02-2015||15-11-2015||9 Months|
|Junior Resident||Safdarjung Hospital, VMMC||05-3-2010||26-07- 2010||5 Months|
|Junior Resident||RMLH||10-01-2008||10-08-2008||7 Months|
- Laxman Singh Kaira, Khushtar Haider & Akbar Naqvi.(2021).A retrospective cross sectional study conducted in Veer Chandra Singh Garwali Government Medical Science And Research Institute, Srinagar to assess the prevalence of tobacco usage and awareness about the harmful effects of tobacco usage among the sample populat. International journal of Health and Clinical Research, 4(13), 361-363
- Christ –Siemens Touraine syndrome . International Journal Of Contemporary Medicine Surgery And Radiology,2016;1(1):10-11
- Comparative Evaluation of Bioactive Glass Putty and Platelet Rich Fibrin in the Treatment of Human Periodontal Intrabony Defects: A Randomized Control Trial Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Jul, Vol-11(7): ZC09-ZC13
- Assessment of the association between oral health and hygiene practices and oral cancer-A hospital- based- case –control study. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine ISSN 2515-8260 VOL 7, ISSUE 8,2020.
- Assessment of the association between oral health and hygiene practices and oral caner-A hospital-based case –control study. EJMCM-2020-1399 ISSN: 2515-8260
Research Work & Projects
- Cross sectional study to assess knowledge and awareness of hep b among patients attending health care centers of a tertiary level institute in Delhi, India
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Teaching workshop (CME) Head and Neck Oncology-21st March 2015 ( CARCINOMA OF oral cavity and OROPHARYN X) at HIMSR, Delhi.
- Teaching workshop (CME) Head and Neck Oncology-18 nov 2017 ( diagnosis and management of thyroid malignancy) at HIMSR.
- Teaching workshop (CME) on FUNCTIONAL ENDOSCOPIC SINUS SU RGERY( FESS)-2 NOV 2019 at HIMSR, D ELHI
- CME on Transfusion Medicine -2017 8th Aug 2017 at HIMSR
- Seminar Cum Workshop on Exfoliation Liquid Based Gynecologic Cytology at HIMSR.17TH OCT 2017.
- CME on Women and diabetes-our right to a healthy future at HIMSR 13TH NOV 2017.
- MEU workshop at HIMSR at HIMSR 27-28 NOV 2019.
- DIAGNOSIS & MANAGEMENT OF THYROID MALIGNANCIES on 18th NOV,2017 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (Delhi).
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SURGICAL UPDATES” on December18,2017 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (Delhi).
- CME on “CLINICAL RESEARCH” on 16th May,2017 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (Delhi).
Clinical / Laboratory Assignment