Dr. Akbar Naqvi
Assistant professor, Department of Dentistry
Reg. Number: DDC/A-8255
I have graduated in 2007 from bbdcods (lucknow) and after that i did junior residency from rml hospital and safdarjung hospital. completed my post graduation in 2014 in periodontology and oral implatntology.. i joined as senior resident in himsr & hahc hospital jamia hamdard and promoted as an assistant professor/ lecturer in 2016. i have given all my dedication and hard work to the department and have treated the patients with the best of my ability.
Area of Interest
- Implants and all dental procedures.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M.D.S||2014||Santosh dental college, Santosh deemed university||DDC/A-8255|
|B.D.S||2007||BBDCODS LKO, Dr. Bheem Rao Ambedkar, Agra||DDC/A-8255|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||26-05-2017||Till Date|
|Lecturer||HIMSR, New Delhi||16-11-2015||26-05-2017||2 years|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||14-02-2015||15-11-2015||9 Months|
|Junior Resident||Safdarjung Hospital, VMMC||05-3-2010||26-07- 2010||5 Months|
|Junior Resident||RMLH||10-01-2008||10-08-2008||7 Months|
- Christ –Siemens Touraine syndrome . International Journal Of Contemporary Medicine Surgery And Radiology,2016;1(1):10-11
- Comparative Evaluation of Bioactive Glass Putty and Platelet Rich Fibrin in the Treatment of Human Periodontal Intrabony Defects: A Randomized Control Trial Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Jul, Vol-11(7): ZC09-ZC13
- Assessment of the association between oral health and hygiene practices and oral cancer-A hospital- based- case –control study. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine ISSN 2515-8260 VOL 7, ISSUE 8,2020.
- Assessment of the association between oral health and hygiene practices and oral caner-A hospital-based case –control study. EJMCM-2020-1399 ISSN: 2515-8260
Research Work & Projects
- Cross sectional study to assess knowledge and awareness of hep b among patients attending health care centers of a tertiary level institute in Delhi, India
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Teaching workshop (CME) Head and Neck Oncology-21st March 2015 ( CARCINOMA OF oral cavity and OROPHARYN X) at HIMSR, Delhi.
- Teaching workshop (CME) Head and Neck Oncology-18 nov 2017 ( diagnosis and management of thyroid malignancy) at HIMSR.
- Teaching workshop (CME) on FUNCTIONAL ENDOSCOPIC SINUS SU RGERY( FESS)-2 NOV 2019 at HIMSR, D ELHI
- CME on Transfusion Medicine -2017 8th Aug 2017 at HIMSR
- Seminar Cum Workshop on Exfoliation Liquid Based Gynecologic Cytology at HIMSR.17TH OCT 2017.
- CME on Women and diabetes-our right to a healthy future at HIMSR 13TH NOV 2017.
- MEU workshop at HIMSR at HIMSR 27-28 NOV 2019.
- DIAGNOSIS & MANAGEMENT OF THYROID MALIGNANCIES on 18th NOV,2017 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (Delhi).
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SURGICAL UPDATES” on December18,2017 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (Delhi).
- CME on “CLINICAL RESEARCH” on 16th May,2017 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (Delhi).
Clinical / Laboratory Assignment