Dr. Javed Jameel
Associate professor, Department of Central Skill Lab
Reg. Number: DMC -67119
Head, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.15 plus years of Clinical experience in Orthopaedic Surgery. Routine Orthopaedics out-patient Clinic and in-patient care. Teaching undergraduate and Postgraduate Medical students. Visiting Faculty to undergraduate examination outside state. Supervisor/ co-supervisor to postgraduate Thesis candidates
Area of Interest
- Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Bone Tumour Reconstruction Surgery
- Complex Trauma and Deformity Correction
- Traumatic Spine Surgery
- Emergency Fracture Fixation
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MS (ORTH)||2008||JNMC, AMU, Aligarh||MCI-26391|
|MBBS||2004||JNMC, AMU, Aligarh||DMC-67119|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Associate Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||29-06-2016||Till Date|
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-12-2011||28-06-16||4 Years 6 Months|
|Senior Resident||JNMC, AMU, Aligarh||01-10-2008||11-10-2011||3 Years|
- Kumar A, Jameel J, Qureshi OA. Complete posterior dislocation of fractured lateral condyle of tibia with disruption of proximal tibiofibular joint: Technical note. J Clin Orthop Trauma. 2020 Jul 17;14:127-131. doi: 10.1016/j.jcot.2020.07.008. PMID: 33717904; PMCID: PMC7920154.
- Kumar A, Khan R, Jameel J, Kumar S. Salvaging Chronic Nonunion of Femoral Neck and Infected Nonunion of Ipsilateral Femoral Shaft Fracture Using Intramedullary Antibiotic Cement Spacer and External Fixator Alone. Cureus. 2021 Jan 12;13(1):e12665. doi: 10.7759/cureus.12665. PMID: 33604205; PMCID: PMC7880828.
- Khan R, KumarA, Kumar M, Jameel J. (2021). Solving The Problem of Fogged Eyewear in Orthopedic Surgeries in the COVID Scenario. Bulletin of Emergency and Trauma. 10.30476/beat.2021.86869.
- Kumar A, Qureshi OA, Arora R, Kumar S, Jameel J*, Khan R. Comparison of three low-cost techniques to control fogging of sealed eyewear in a simulated operating room environment: A preliminary analysis. J Clin Orthop Trauma. 2020 Oct;11(Suppl 5):S696-S699. doi: 10.1016/j.jcot.2020.07.009. Epub 2020 Jul 17. PMID: 32837102; PMCID: PMC7366969.
- Kumar A, Haider Y, Kumar S, Jameel J. Concerns regarding one-bone forearm reconstruction and distal radioulnar joint fusion for emergency one-stage operation in traumatic major bone defect of forearm. Injury. 2020 Oct;51(10):2343. doi: 10.1016/j.injury.2020.06.052. Epub 2020 Jun 30. PMID: 32622627.
- Kumar A, Khan R, Jameel J, Qureshi OA, Kumar M. Concerns regarding "Dynamic limited axial compression yields favorable functional outcomes in the fixation of Pauwels type-3 femoral neck fractures: A retrospective cohort study". Injury. 2020 Oct;51(10):2341-2342. doi: 10.1016/j.injury.2020.06.039. Epub 2020 Jun 29. PMID: 32616333.
Research Work & Projects
- involved in various research work will collaboration from Department of Unani Medicine and Rehabilitation sciences Department.
- Awarded International Hip Replacement Surgery Fellowship in KL, Malaysia through Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Awarded National Knee Replacement and Arthroscopy Fellowship at Sancheti Institute, Pune
- Awarded 2 Gold Medals and 1 Silver medal for presentation of my research work