Dr. Manasa Penuganchiprolu
MBBS, DNB Radio-diagnosis
Senior resident, Department of Radio-Diagnosis
Reg. Number: DMC- 84901
: I, Manasa Penuganchiprolu, working as a senior resident in the department of Radio-diagnosis, HIMSR feel very fortunate to be a part of this institution.
I did my schooling, undergraduation from Andhra and post graduation in Delhi. I have always been passionate towards medicine, focussed and hard working since my undergraduation days. I have decent academic record with distinctions in various subjects and was awarded gold medal in Microbiology.
Working as a senior resident, now I’m trying to gain expertise in diagnostic imaging involving all the modalities (x-ray, USG, CT, MRI).
Area of Interest
- General Radiology
- Fetal medicine
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2017||Dr. Ntr University of health sciences, vja Siddhartha medical college||APMC/FMR/98974||30-08-2017|
|DNB Radiodiagnosis||2018||National Board of education||DMC No- 84901||10-11-2018|
- A spectrum of extracardiac vascular anamolies on CT angiography in pediatric patients of congenital heart diseases and its correlation with intraoperative findings – Research paper in ECR 2021, page number 190, ECR book of abstracts.
- Represented Siddhartha Medical College five times in Chess Intermedics competition and won 2 Gold & 2 Silver Medals
- Represented Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences twice in South Zone Inter University Chess Tournament
- Represented Hyderabad region thrice in Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan, Chess Nationals.
- Awarded Gold Medal for securing highest marks in Microbiology, Siddhartha Medical College, 2013.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
- Radiological Society of North America: 2019- Present
- European Society of Radiology: 2019- Present
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Dhar A, Penuganchiprolu M, Aggarwal B Scientific exhibit Prediction of malignancy in thyroid nodules: is elastography useful.2019.
- M. Penuganchiprolu, R. Bansal, B. Aggarwal, U. Mukherjee, H. Chaturvedi. Scientific exhibit, oral poster presentation - Depth of tumor invasion on MRI -Potential Predictor of cervical lymph node metastases in oral cavity cancers. European Congress of Radiology 2020.
- Dhar A, Aggarwal B, Penuganchiprolu M. CT Spectrum of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the peritoneum. European Congress of Radiology 2020.
- Dhar A, Aggarwal B, Penuganchiprolu M, Saxena V. Thyroid Nodule: clinical applications of US elastography for diagnosis of benign and malignant nodules. European Congress of Radiology 2020