Dr. Saba Alam
Demonstrator, Department of Microbiology
Reg. Number: DMC-23175
Involved in Demonstration and Practical teaching of MBBS, BMLT, BPT/BOT courses.
Reporting of clinical samples in all sections of Microbiology laboratories namely bacteriology, Parasitology, Mycology, Mycobacteriology, Serology, Immunology and virology.
Actively involved all academic and extra academic activities conducted by Department of Microbiology
Area of Interest
- Antimicrobial resistance
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2004||Katihar Medical College & Hospital, BN Mandal University, Madhaypura||DMC-23175||12-05-2004|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Demonstrator||HIMSR, New Delhi||29-12-10||Till date|
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Organizing member: National CME: Uniting to create leaders to end tuberculosis, 27th March 2018, Jamia Hamdard
- Organizing member CME: Elimination of Hepatitis: A Global Perspective- 17/12/16, Jamia Hamdard
- Organizing member Symposium: Chikungunya and emerging concern-27/09/16, Jamia Hamdard
- Organizing Secretary of National CME and a workshop in “advancement in microbiology: Recent Trends & advances” on Dec. 21st, 2013, supported by ICMR, at Hamdard Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard.
- Organizing member of Symposium on “Save Lives: Clean your Hand”, on 5th May 2015 at at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research , Jamia Hamdard
- Organizing member of Symposium on “Dengue: Fight the bite” on oct. 1st, 2013 at HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard and conducted awareness program for neighboring community.
- Organizing member of Symposium on Crimean Congo hemorrhagic fever, supported by ICMR, on 28th Feb 2011 at at Hamdard Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard
- Organizing member of two days awareness program for youth of Jamia Hamdard & neighboring slums on world aids day, Supported by ICMR. I Wrote and designed a Handbook on awareness & safety measures that was released and distributed among the youth, dec 2011, 2012 and 2013.