NIT Uplodation on the HIMSR website to collect the closed bids for HEPA & AHU Filters in OT B-block.
HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, Hamdard Nagar
Medical Superintendent HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, has intended to nominate Vendors for the Purchasing of HEPA Filters, Pre Filters and Fine Filters for the AHU system of OT B-Block.
Model and Quantity: Pre Filters – Micro V Filter 10 Qty, Fine Filters- Micro V Filter 10 Qty & ULFA-HEPA Filter- filtration of 0.3 Micron 40 Qty.
Sealed bids are invited from the eligible Vendor, who has having experience in a similar business for at least 3 years Manufacturers/Dealers/Distributors.
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||06/06/2022
up to 4:00 PM
Tender form can be downloaded from HIMSR website www.himsr.co.in
General terms and conditions:
- The companies are requested to submit the Closed Tender Bid in the office of the Medical Superintendent, 2nd-floor B-Block, HIMSR & HAHC hospital, on any working day from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 06/06/2022, On Postal Address: Biomedical Department C/o Medical Superintendent Office, B-31, Basement, A-Block, HAHC Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062 please drop a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.
- The Bid should be addressed to, Medical Superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, with proper details as mentioned in Specification. (Find the attachment.)
- The quality of the Filter should be, As per NABH Revised Guidelines for Air Condition2018 Theaters (find the attachment), they should be of a reputed Company. Along with Price on commercial Terms & conditions.
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- The payment terms will be after 45 days of supply of the spare and satisfactory working submission by the user department.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of the respective in charge of the department) for the equipment on the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday & Guested Holidays).