Notice Inviting Sealed Bids for HEPA Filters Validation. (Modular OT’s)(Last Date:14-05-23)
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110 062
Notice Inviting Sealed Bids for HEPA Filters Validation. (Modular OT’s)
Medical Superintendent HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, has intended to nominate Vendors for the HEPA Filters Validation. (Modular OT’s)
MOT: 5 Units
Sealed bids are invited from the eligible Vendor, who has having experience in a similar business for at least 3 years Manufacturers/Dealers/Distributors.
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||14/05/2023
up to 4:00 PM
Tender form can be downloaded from HIMSR website www.himsr.co.in
General terms and conditions:
- Bid should consist of all the technical (Validation Method and Parameters) along with Price on commercial Terms & Condition.
- The companies are requested to submit the Closed Tender Bid in the office of Biomedical Office, HIMSR & HAHC hospital on any working day from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 14/05/2023, (Postal Address: Biomedical Department C/o Medical Superintendent Office, B-31 A-Block, HAHC Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062) please drop mail on email@example.com for any query.
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- The payment terms will be after 45 days of supply of the spare and satisfactory working submission by the user department.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of respective in charge of the department) for the equipment in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday & Guested Holidays).