Public Auction Notice for auction of unserviceable/discarded items
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110 062
Public Auction Notice
It is for information to all that a public auction of unserviceable/ discarded items e.g. MS, SS and other scrap items, will be held as on the basis of “As is where is basis” at HIMSR and HAH Centenary Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062.
|Last date & time of inspection of items for auction||Saturday, 27th August 2022 upto 6 PM|
|Date & time of auction||Monday, 29th August 2022 at 11 AM|
|Auction participation fee||Rs 1,000/- (Non Refundable) in cash or Cheque in favor of ‘HIMSR’ payable at New Delhi.|
|Venue||LT Panel, HAHC Hospital B-Block, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi|
General terms and conditions:
- The bidders may inspect the unserviceable/ discarded items on any day upto Saturday, 27.08.2022 from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- The interested bidders / parties may participate in the auction as per the schedule by submitting the auction participation fee at the time of auction.
- The bidding amount will be starts from a minimum amount of Rs 50 Thousand onwards.
- The successful bidder will have to deposit the full amount of bidding as in Cash or Cheque/Demand Draft in favor of HIMSR payable at New Delhi.
- The successful bidder would be require to lift all the auctioned items from site without damaging any property of HIMSR and will be required to clear the site at their own cost within 3 days from the date of auction.
- The auctioned items will be permitted to be removed only after the full and final payment received by HIMSR.
- HIMSR reserves the rights to reject any or all the bids without assigning any reason thereof.