Short Term Tender for Supply & Installation of Wi-Fi Access Points & IP Phones, Last Date: 30-10-2023
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110 062
Short Term Tender for Supply & Installation of Wi-Fi Access Points & IP Phones
HIMSR & associated Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital invites bids from reputed, experienced and financially sound companies /firms/agencies/OEM for supply & installation of Wi-Fi Access Points & IP Phones in HIMSR & HAHC Hospital. The interested Companies /Firms /Agencies who are in similar business may send their financial bids on the basis of the technical specifications attached in Annexure 1.
“Schedule for submission of tender “is mentioned below:
|Closing Date and time for Submission of tender||30-10-2023 till 3:30 pm|
|Opening of Financial Bid||31-10-2023 at 3:00 pm|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS
- Eligibility of bidder: – This invitation of bids is open to Reputed Indian manufacturer or their authorized dealers /sole selling agents/OEM/stockiest authorized by the manufacturer to quote on their behalf for this tender.
- Authorization Certificate by OEM shall be attached with the tender.
- The bidder must clearly mention the make, model & enclose relevant datasheet/brochures along with requisite certificates of the products as per the Technical specifications as mentioned in Annexure 1.
- Support and Supply of spare parts of the active components should be available for 3 Years.
- The sealed envelopes of financial bids are to be dropped in the tender box, 9th floor – HAHCH, Block – B up till 3 pm of 30th Oct 2023.
- Bidder need to fill the KYC Document attached with this tender.
- HAH Centenary Hospital reserves the right to amend or withdraw any of the terms and condition contained in the tender document or to reject any or all tenders without giving any notice or assign any reason.
- Tenderers need to submit tender cost of Rs.2000/- in form of DD/Cheque in favor of HIMSR, New Delhi.
- Any of the terms and condition violation or delay in services will be punishable as directed by the competent authority.