Tender Invitation Medical Superintendent HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, has intended to nominate Vendors for the Comprehensives annual Maintenance contract of Fully Motorized ICU BEDS.
NIT No. HAHC/BME/CMC/Motorized Beds2202022
Medical Superintendent HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, has intended to nominate Vendors for the Comprehensives annual Maintenance contract of Fully Motorized ICU BEDS.
Make: – 2015, Actuator Supported 5 Function remote controlled,
Sealed bids are invited from the eligible Vendor, who has having experience in a similar business for at least 3 years Manufacturers/Dealers/Distributors.
|1.||Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation along with Tender Terms & Conditions terms||27/04/2022
Tender form can be downloaded from HIMSR website www.himsr.co.in
General terms and conditions:
- Bid should consist of all the details of the company.
- In the Contract all the spare (Wheels, Side Grill, side grill Shockers, Actuators and Controller) and repairing (Welding, Oiling, and painting) work will be included along with Price on commercial Terms & Condition.
- The companies are requested to submit the Closed Tender Bid in the office of Medical Superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC hospital on any working day from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 14/03/2022, (Postal Address: Biomedical Department C/o Medical Superintendent Office, B-31 A-Block, HAHC Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062) please drop mail on firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- The payment terms will be 50% Advance basis after submitting 1st PMS report of the half period of the Contract.
- The breakdown call will be resolved under 24 to 36 hrs.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of respective in charge of the department) for the equipment in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday & Guested Holidays).
HIMSR & HAHC HOSPITAL