Tender Inviting Bids for CMC/AMC contract of PHILIPS Ventilators EVO, Last Date: 20-02-2024
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110 062
Tender No. HIMSR&HAHCH/CMC-AMC of EVO Ventilator/2024-25
Tender Inviting Bids for CMC/AMC contract of PHILIPS Ventilators EVO
Medical Superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital intends to nominate an agency for the CMC/AMC of Ventilators.
Make: PHILIPS, Model: EVO, Quantity: 16 Units.
Sealed bids are invited from the eligible vendors who are in similar business for at least 3 years.
Single bid system i.e. both Technical bid and Price bid should be submitted as per below mentioned schedule.
|Due date and time of submission of completed Quotation with Tender Terms & Conditions terms
up to 4:00 PM
The detailed List of Ventilators are in Annexure-1. Tender form can be downloaded from HIMSR website www.himsr.co.in
General terms and conditions:
- Technical bid should mentioned scope of work along with terms and conditions, while in Price bid should indicate for AMC/CMC charge along with Price list of consumables and excluded part and spares mentioned in technical bid.
- The companies are requested to submit the Quotation/Tenders in the office of Medical superintendent, HIMSR & HAHC hospital on any working day from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and or before 17/02/2024, if the bid is sent by post, it must reach before 17/02/2024.
- HIMSR & HAHC hospital reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Tenders or split the Quotations/Tenders without assigning any reason.
- The closed bids should be addressed to the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, New Delhi-110062 duly superscripted as “CMC/AMC contract of EVO Ventilators”.
- Before participating in the tender the firm representatives can visit (After getting the permission of HOD department A & B-Block) for the Ventilators in the working days of the hospital i.e. from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Excluding 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday).
- The payment terms will be half yearly basis after submission of PMS report and Agreement copy along with original Bill invoice.