Dr. Mayuresh Naik
MBBS, MS Ophthalmology
Assistant professor, Department of Ophthalmology
Reg. Number: 59607
Dr.Mayuresh Naik is currently working as an Asst. Prof at the Department of Ophthalmology at HIMSR & HAHC Hospital since 2018. After having completed post-graduation and senior residency from VMMC and Safdarjung hospital, he went on to complete his RCPSG exams to become a Fellow and Member of the Royal College. In his short tenure after his post grad, he has had the privilege to conduct research and author about 50 papers in indexed journals and 2 chapters in national textbooks. He is keenly interested in management of retinal disorders and has been the recipient of the prestigious J.L. Sharma Scholarship for academic excellence.
Area of Interest
- Vitreoretinal surgery
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MS||2015||VMMC & SJH GGSIPU||59607 - DMC|
|MBBS||2011||TNMC & BYL NAIR HOSP MUHS||051418- MMC|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|ASST PROF||HIMSR, New Delhi||24-09-2018||Till Date||2 Year+|
- Sethi HS, Das S, Naik MP, Vemparala R. BKC and CME: Is benzalkonium chloride hindering our efforts to achieve the desired postoperative visual acuity? Int Ophthalmol. 2018 Nov 28. EPub ahead of print.
- Guliani BP, Bhalla A, Naik MP. Association of the severity of meibomian gland dysfunction with dyslipidemia in Indian population. Indian J Ophthalmol 2018;66:1411-6.
- Naik M., Mehta A., Mehrotra N., Solanki A. Isolated Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis of Orbit : Case Report and Review of Literature. Case Rep Ophthalmol Med. 2018;2018:1529281. Epub 2018 Apr 4.
Research Work & Projects
- Modified contact lens guide rhexis marker
- FRCS Fellowship royal college physician’s surgeons Glasgow
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- AIOS All India Ophthalmic Society
- DOS Delhi Ophthalmic Society
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- 11/08/20 : Case presentation on “ Fungal Corneal Ulcer”
- 20/08/20 : Case presentation on “Anatomy, Physiology and examination of Cornea”
- 29/08/20 : Case Presentation on “Viral Coneal Ulcer”