CAMP REPORT 2021:
The Department of Ophthalmology had conducted Eye Camps in the surrounding areas of Govindpuri and Sangam Vihar. Two camps were held, one in a Mosque on 26th October 2021 and other in a Gurudwara on 29th November 2021. The camps were well received by around 300 patients coming from all walks of life. It was attended by a Doctor and an Optometrist. We examined various types of patients coming in with Refractive error, Cataracts and Eye Allergies. We distributed eye drops to the patients which were donated to us by the pharmaceutical companies. Patients requiring further workup and surgery were referred to our hospital. People from the nearby areas appreciated our efforts and our work was well acknowledged by the civil society as well.
Free Eye Camp held at Gurudwara Shri Guru Singh Sabha, Sangam Vihar on 29th November 2021.
Out Reach Programs
- Glaucoma week 8th March to 14th March 2020 celebrated
- Organised Eye donation fortnight 25th August-8th September 2019
- School vision screening at Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi August, 2019
- Poster making competition as awareness campaign on Eye Donation fortnight, 2019
- Dental and Eye Camp at Sewa Bharti Madhav Seva Kendra, Trilokpuri New Delhi on 24th January 2016 organised by Woman CAN and Department of Dentistry and Ophthalmology
- Organised World Glaucoma Week celebrations, 9th to 14th March 2015, a held at HAHC Hospital, Urban & Rural Health Training Centres of Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Jamia Hamdard.
- Health camp by the Dept. of Dentistry and Ophthalmology in association with Women CAN on15th March 2015, at Batla House, New Delhi
- Diabetes day and eye check up camp at RHTC, Madanpur Khadar, organized by the Department of Community Medicine & Ophthalmology,15th November 2014
School Vision Screening
- Glaucoma awareness week 2020
- Eye Donation fortnight celebrations-25th August to 8th September 2019
- Director General’s Visit
- Inauguration of diagnostic wing of Ophthalmology
- Contact Lens Workshop 2018- 2019: distribution of certificates
- World Optometry Day celebrations 2019
- Contact Lens awareness week 2019