Dr. Monal Trisal
Demonstrator, Department of Pathology
Reg. Number: DMC-18210
Dr. Monal Trisal, MD Pathology, a graduate from Yerevan State Medical University,
Yerevan, Armenia. I did my residency from Acharya Shree Chander College of Medical
Sciences and Research, Jammu and Kashmir, India. I had pursued Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Dharamshila Cancer and Research Institute, New Delhi, India. I am presently Senior Resident, Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi, India. I have 20 national and international publications and have presented and been in a delegate various conferences and live workshops including oncopathology conferences in Tata medical centre, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Cancer and Research and various cancer hospitals with more than 200 hours CME credit points. Recently Presented ‘Oral paper’ in International 6th Emirates Pathology and Digital Pathology CME, February 2021. Also a Life time Member of Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists- 1167/17 and Indian Association of Cytologists-203/18.
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2010||Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia||MCI-12 42683||06-03-2012|
|MD Pathology||2015||Acharya Shree Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||DMC-R- 18210||25-09-2017|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Demonstrator||Hamdard institute of medical sciences and research, New Delhi||22.08.2016||Till Date||4 Years and 7 Months|
- Khan S, Trisal M, Husain M, Khetrapal S, Hassan J, Jetley S. Solid Pseudopapillary Neoplasm of the Pancreas – A rare entity with emphasis on the differential diagnosis. Tropical J Pathol and Microbiol. 2021;7(1):60-64.
- Trisal M, Khan S, Husain M, Hassan MJ, Ahmad N, Jetley S. Glomus tumor of uncertain malignant potential in the arm of an elderly female- Report of unusual case”- Indian J Dermatopathol Diagn Dermatol. 2020;7:88-91
- Trisal M, Hassan MJ, Ahmad N, Khan S, Jetley S. Angioleiomyoma presenting as a nodular swelling of leg- Report of a rare painful benign soft tissue tumor. IP Arch of Cytol Histopathol Res. 2020;5(3):248-250.
- Monal T, Safia R, Shaan K, Sujata J, Rubeena NM, Zeeba J. Blood Utilization Practices and Quality Indicators at a Tertiary Care Hospital in South Delhi - A Retrospective Study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2020;9(2):1-3
- Monal Trisal, Sabina Khan, Mohd. Jaseem Hasan, Sujata Jetley, Inara Abeer. Cytomorphological evaluation of Cutaneous and Subcutaneous masses: A seven-year study from a tertiary care centre in Delhi. Journal of Diagnostic Pathology and Oncology.2019;4(4):286-91.
- Monal Trisal, Arvind Khajuria. A study of histopathological spectrum of gastrointestinal endoscopic biopsies in a tertiary care centre. Saudi Journal of Pathology and Microbiology. 2018; 3(8).
- Monal Trisal, Safia Rana, Beenish Sultan, Sujata Jetley. Primary Malignant Schwannoma of the Uterine Cervix: Unusual Site Posing a Diagnostic Challenge. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2019;7(10):3430-33
- Zeeba S. Jairajpuri, Aniket Jadhav, Sujata Jetley, Safia Rana, Beenish Sultan, Monal Trisal, Shaan Khetrapal. Expression profile of apoptotic and proliferative markers in oral lesions and its clinicopathological significance. International Journal of clinical and diagnostic pathology. 2020;3(1).
- Monal Trisal, Mohd. Jaseem Hassan, Safia Rana, Rubeena Naz Mohroo, Sujata Jetley. Fibroadenoma arising in Accessory Breast tissue of the Axilla: A rare case report. Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research. 2018;3(2):105-6.
- Monal Trisal, Shaan Khetrapal, Nehal Ahmad, Sujata Jetley, Zeeba S. Jairajpuri. Primary Pure Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Gall bladder presenting as Chronic Cholecystitis- A rare case report. 2017;2(8):251-53. Saudi Journal of Pathology and Microbiology.
- Monal Trisal, Sabina Khan, Mohd Jaseem Hassan, Sujata Jetley, Musharraf Husain, Sujata Jetley. Clear Cell Sarcoma in an Elderly female: A rare case report with literature review. Journal of Diagnostic Pathology and Oncology. 2017;2(2):37-9
- Monal Trisal, Kangana Sengar. An unusual case of Synchronous Carcinosarcoma of the Uterus with Bilateral Ovarian Papillary Serous Carcinoma and a Leiomyoma. Journal for Cancer. 115 (2017) 196-202
- Monal Trisal, Kangana Sengar, Sanjay Deb, Ramesh Dawar. Mature Cystic Teratoma harboring a Squamous cell carcinoma. Saudi journal of Pathology and Microbiology. 2017;2(7):215-19
- Monal Trisal, Kangana Sengar, Sumedha Kotwal, Ramesh Dawar. Early Gastric Carcinoma-A rare variant of a common entity. Annals of applied bio-sciences. 2016;3(1).
- Kangana Sengar, Monal Trisal, Sanjay Deb, Ramesh Dawar. Mature Cystic Teratoma of the uterine surface and ovary with Adenocarcinoma of the Endometrium. An unusual case scenario and literature review. Middle East Journal of Cancer. 2016;7(4):229-33
- Kangana Sengar, Monal Trisal, Rashi Gupta, Sumedha Kotwal, Sanjay Deb, Ramesh Dawar. De Novo Pure Erythroleukemia (AML, M6b)- A rare variant of AML. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2016;4(9):3317-18
- Monal Trisal. Adult Multisystemic Langerhans cell histiocytosis in adult- An uncommon incidence posing a diagnostic challenge. International Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016;4(4).
- Bawana Raina, Ajay Misri, Monal Trisal, Naveen Kumar. Primary Renal Hydatid cyst masquerading as matrix renal stones. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research. 2016;5(3):817-21
- Kangana Sengar, Monal Trisal, Sanjay Deb, Ramesh Dawar. Marjolin Ulcer with metastasis: Malignant neoplasm arising from burnt scar. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2016;4(9):3319-21
- A rare case of synchronous giant mucinous cystadenoma of left ovary with mucinous cystadenoma of the appendix. ACCEPTED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CURRENT MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH. 2021
Research Work & Projects
- ICMR Project- Expression profile of apoptotic and proliferative markers in oral lesions and its clinicopathological significance. International Journal of clinical and diagnostic pathology. (Original research) 2020;3(1).
- Zeeba S. Jairajpuri, Aniket Jadhav, Sujata Jetley, Safia Rana, Beenish Sultan, Monal Trisal, Shaan Khetrapal.
- Fellowship in Oncopathology 2015-2016 from Dharamshila Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Membership of Academic bodies/ Societies Life time Member of Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists- 1167/17 Lifetime Member of Indian Association of Cytologists- 203/18
- Third prize in National Cancer Congress Update on Hematopoietic malignancies 2016 organized by Dharamshila Cancer Hospital and Research Centre entitled as “An unusual case of synchronous Carcinosarcoma of the Uterus with Bilateral Ovarian Papillary Serous Carcinoma and a Leiomyoma”
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Member organising committee in CME in Transfusion Medicine-2017 Dept. of Pathology & blood bank HIMSR
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Presented ‘Oral paper’ in International 6th Emirates Pathology and Digital Pathology CME, February 2021.
- Delegate in Webinar on Safe Blood Transfusion Practices- Blood Bank to Bed side organized by Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, January 2021
- Enrolled in Basic course in biomedical research Cycle 3 August 2020.
- Delegate in World Antimicrobial Awareness Week in CME on “Rational use of Antimicrobials” on 24th November 2020 in Hamdard Institute of Medical sciences and Research, New Delhi.
- Delegate in Workshop on AETCOM and CBME conducted by Medical Education Unit, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard. November 2019
- Presented Poster and delegate in DAPCON-2018 entitled as “A case of fibroadenoma in Accessory Breast tissue of the Axilla: A rare finding.
- Delegate in CME on immunization updates organized by Dept of Community Medicine, 2018. HIMSR, New Delhi
- Delegate in Workshop cum Seminar on Exfoliative Liquid based Gynecological Cytology- 2017. Organised by Department of Pathology, HIMSR, New Delhi.
- Presented poster and delegate in 32nd Annual Conference, APCON, Delhi Chapter 2017 entitled as “Clear cell sarcoma of the foot- A rare case report of malignant melanoma of soft parts.”
- Delegate in CME on Clinical Research organized by Research Project advisory committee, May 2017. HIMSR, New Delhi
- Presented poster and delegate in 3rd international GI Hepato Oncopathology Conference 2016 (Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata) Entitled “Early gastric Carcinoma – A case report”.
- Poster presentation in International Conference organized by Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital and Research Centre- Lymphoma Update 2016 entitled as Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis- A case report.
- Poster Presentation in International conference on Hemato-oncopathology 2016 organized by BRAICH, AIIMS, New Delhi entitled as De Novo Pure Erythroleukemia (AML, M6b)- A rare variant of AML
- CME on “Cytology of Hepato-pancreato-biliary disorders” IAC-Delhi Chapter and Dept of cytopathology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, March New Delhi
- Attended Live Oncosurgery Demonstration Course “ONCOSURG 2015” in 11th Annual Live Surgery Course, Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai.
- Attended 32nd Annual Conference IAPM organized by Lady Hardinge Medical College New Delhi, March 2017.