Dr. Aman Tuli
PG resident, Department of Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC-82320
Dr. Aman Tuli, completed M.B.B.S from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune in 2017.
Currently pursuing M.D. Medicine 3 year programme at HIMSR and HAHC hospital, Hamdard Nagar, Delhi.
ECFMG(USA) certified and has successfully cleared USMLE step 1, 2CK and CS.
Area of Interest
- Energy Medicine, Genetics and molecular biology, Medical ethics, Social Medicine and health care systems, AI applications in healthcare.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M.B.B.S.||2017||Bharati Vidyapeeth Demmed University Medical College, Pune||DMC – 82320|
Research Work & Projects
- Volunteered for Swine Flu awareness campaign in association with Pune Municipal Corporation in 9 schools across Pune, Maharashtra, India in 2015.
- Volunteered to administer vaccines to previously unimmunized children residing in Warje slum,Pune. This activity was conducted under MISSION INDRADHANUSH (Govt. of India) in association with NGO NIRAMAYA in 2015..
- Lead a team of medical students in a HIV/AIDS awareness program for senior secondary school children across 2 rural schools Pune,Maharashtra, India in 2013.
- Contributed efforts towards increasing awareness regarding eye donation and successfully motivated many residents of Pune city to pledge their corneas. This activity was part of the National Eye Donation Awareness Program conducted in association with Department of Ophthalmology, Bharati Hospital and Research Center in August- September 2013.
- ECFMG (USA) Certified 2018
- TOEFL 108/120 in 2016
- Certificate course in Essentials of Palliative Care conducted by the Indian Association of Palliative Care.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- EPICOLLECT workshop HIMSR- 2021.