Dr. Deepti Agarwal
Assistant professor, Department of ENT & Head And Neck Surgery
Reg. Number: DMC-53349
Dr. Deepti Agarwal has done her MBBS from NMCH and MS ENT from PMCH. She did her Senior Residency from HIMSR and Now working as Assistant Professor.
Area of Interest
- Pediatric ENT
- Head neck oncology
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2005||NMCH/ Magadh University||DMC-53349||12-08-2011|
|MS ENT||2011||PMCH, Patna/ Patna University||DMC-53349||26-07-2022|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-09-2022||Till Date|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||16-03-2021||15-03-2022||1 Year|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||08-03-2019||30-09-2020||1 Year|
|Senior Resident||ESIC Medical College, Faridabad||13-11-2018||05-03-2019||3 Months|
- Presented Paper on Frontal Sinus mucocele: Interesting cases in HIMSR InterdepartmentalClinicalMeetinMarch'202
- Presented Paper on Sphenoidal Sinus Mycetoma: A Rare Presentation in HIMSR Interdepartmental Clinical Meet in November’2019
- Dr. Brij Lal’s PG Award for Best Paper in 2010 at 34th AOICON–State Branch, Rajgir.
- 2nd prize in Dr. S.P. Sinha Quiz contest in 2010 at 34th AOICON–State Branch, Rajgir.
- Dr. Brij Lal’s PG Award for Best Paper in 2008 at 32th AOICON –State Branch, Bhagalpur.
- 2nd prize in Dr. S.P. Sinha Quiz contest in 2008 a t32th AOICON –State Branch, Bhagalpur.
- 3rd prize in Debate Competition held in PMCH in 2010.Topic–Should Euthanasiabe legalized?
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life member of AOI
- Life member of AOI-Delhi
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Handson Cadaveric dissection workshop on Cochlear implants at AIIMS, Raipur in Dec'2021
- CME on FESS-HIMSR on 2ndNov’2019-Organized & Attended