Dr. Deepti Agarwal
Assistant professor, Department of ENT & Head And Neck Surgery
Reg. Number: DMC-53349
I am a dedicated ENT Surgeon who has placed patient well-being at the forefront. Adept at listening to and addressing patient concerns and answering all questions in terms patients can easily understand. Always committed to team work and delivering high quality patient care. Also possess excellent teaching & mentoring skills.
Area of Interest
- Pediatric ENT
- Head neck oncology
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2005||NMCH/ Magadh University||DMC-53349||11-08-2011|
|MS ENT||2011||PMCH, Patna/ Patna University||DMC-53349||25-07-2022|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-09-2022||Till Date|
|Assistant Professor||Santosh medical college, Ghaziabad||11-05-2022||31-08-2022||4 Months|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||16-03-2021||15-03-2022||1 Year|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||08-03-2019||30-09-2020||1 Year|
|Senior Resident||ESIC Medical College, Faridabad||13-11-2018||05-03-2019||3 Months|
- Some Interesting and Rare Presentation of Common Foreign Bodies in Otorhinolaryngology: A Case Series. Dr Seema Monga, Dr Arun Parkash Sharma, Dr Deepti Agarwal. Doi :10.21275/SR22510143845 3
- Monga S, Malik J, Sharma A, et al. (April 04, 2022) Management of Fungal Rhinosinusitis: Experience From a Tertiary Care Centre in North India. Cureus 14(4): e23826. doi:10.7759/cureus.23826
- Analysis of the efficacy of the pectoralis major myocutaneous flap in reconstructive head and neck surgery. A Sharma, Malik JN, Monga S, Shahid Rasool, Deepti Agarwal, Sudhir Bahadur. Acta Otorrinolaringologica Espanola. Doi: 10.1016/j.otorri.2020.11.007
- Role Of Sclerotherapy In The Management Of Haemangioma, BJJO,Vol.29,No.2 Sept- 2009,16-20
- Temporal Lobe Abscess: Secondary to CSOM, BJJO, Vol.29,No.2 Sept-2009, 12-15
- Approach to A Patient With Giddiness, BJJO, Vol.29,No.1 Mar-2009, 20-24
Research Work & Projects
- Role of OtoAcoustic emission OAE as a newborn hearing screening test in high risk newborn babies in our centre
- A cross sectional study on correlation between preoperative nutritional status and prognosis of advanced oral cancer patients operated in ENT Department in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi.
- Training in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (2012)
- Presented Paper on Frontal Sinus mucocele: Interesting cases in HIMSR InterdepartmentalClinicalMeetinMarch'202
- Presented Paper on Sphenoidal Sinus Mycetoma: A Rare Presentation in HIMSR Interdepartmental Clinical Meet in November’2019
- Dr. Brij Lal’s PG Award for Best Paper in 2010 at 34th AOICON–State Branch, Rajgir.
- 2nd prize in Dr. S.P. Sinha Quiz contest in 2010 at 34th AOICON–State Branch, Rajgir.
- Dr. Brij Lal’s PG Award for Best Paper in 2008 at 32th AOICON –State Branch, Bhagalpur.
- 2nd prize in Dr. S.P. Sinha Quiz contest in 2008 a t32th AOICON –State Branch, Bhagalpur.
- 3rd prize in Debate Competition held in PMCH in 2010.Topic–Should Euthanasiabe legalized?
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life member of All India Rhinology Society
- Life member of AOI
- Life member of AOI-Delhi
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Organized AOI-Delhi Clinical Meet in December’22.
- Organized CME on FESS in HIMSR on 2 nd Nov’2019
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Attended Cadaveric Dissection & Hands-On Surgical Workshop for Thyroid Surgery organized by Neeti Clinics & Datta Meghe Medical College, Nagpur from 20-22 January’23.
- Attended RHINOCON-2022 held on 7-9 Oct 2022 at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Participated in the FDP on Teaching- Learning Opportunities in SWAYAM- MOOCs: Procedures & Practices on 13 th August 2022 in Ghaziabad.
- Attended live Surgical ENT Workshop on 16-17 April 2022 at Fortis Hospital, Chandigarh.
- Cadaveric dissection workshop on FESS held in St Stephen’s Hospital, New Delhi in Oct’2013
- Temporal Bone Dissection Workshop for Microear & Skull base surgery held at Dr. B. Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai from 26 th -28 th February 2010.
- Attended the Live ENT Surgery Workshop held on 25 th April 2010 in Darbhanga Medical College
- Participated in the 34 th AOICON – State Branch at Rajgir in 2010.
- Participated in the 32 th AOICON – State Branch at Bhagalpur in 2008
- Handson Cadaveric dissection workshop on Cochlear implants at AIIMS, Raipur in Dec'2021
- CME on FESS-HIMSR on 2ndNov’2019-Organized & Attended