Dr. Dimple Gupta
MBBS, MD PSYCHIATRY
Senior resident, Department of Psychiatry
Reg. Number: DMC-103020
I have an overall experience of 9 years in medical field and 3 years of experience in Psychiatry. I have received training in various areas such as Adult, Child, Geriatric as well as Consultation Liaison Psychiatry.
I am well trained for documentation of patient related information, execution of procedures like ECT, educating the patient and family, and providing excellent level of care.
Currently I am involved with the OPD and In-patient services as well as teaching responsibilities of Medical and paramedical students. I believe in being an empathetic therapist and providing patients the information regarding their psychiatric issues and giving the maximum possible benefit to patients and their caregivers
Area of Interest
- General adult psychiatry
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD Psychiatry||2022||Government Medical College, Bhavnagar & Maharaja KrishnKumarsinhji Bhavnagar University||DMC-103020||21-06-2022|
|MBBS||2016||Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda. Adesh University.||DMC-103020||21-06-2022|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||02-06-2022||Till Date|
|Senior Resident||Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||01-05-2022||01-06-2022||1 Month|
|Junior Resident||Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||01-05-2019||30-04-2022||3 Years|
- Dimple Gupta, Abhinav Ankur: Clinical and Neuropsychological assessment of Dementia and Geriatric depression in patients of SIR T Hospital, Bhavnagar, Indian J of Public health research and development; Volume: 14, Issue : 1:January 2022.(Accepted)
- Dimple Gupta, Abhinav Ankur, Chirag Ambaliya: The menance of Type 2 Diabetes to anxiety and depression prevalence: Indian J of Public health research and development; Volume: 14, Issue : 1:January 2022.(Accepted)
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- 22th -25th January 2020: A Very Rare Case of Trichotillomania with Trichophagia and Pica Complicating into Intestinal Obstruction. 72th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society.
- 14th-18th December 2020: A Study to identify Unrecognized Bipolar Disorder in Patients of Major Depressive Disorder taking Antidepressants .BMACON 2020.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- 22th -25th January 2020:72th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society.
- 10th-12 August 2019: Psychiatric PG Mid Term Conference.
- 14th-18th December 2020: BMACON 2020 4TH Annual National Conference of Bhavnagar Medical Association.