Dr. Dina Aisha Khan
MBBS MS DNB
Assistant professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reg. Number: DMC-
Area of Interest
- Infertility and High-risk pregnancy
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
- Sharma N, Khan DA, Das R, Jethani R, Panda S. Maternal mortality and predictors of adverse outcome in patients with heart disease in pregnancy. J Family Med Prim Care 2022;11:6752- 8
- Khan D. A., Sharma N., Saha A., Das R. and Panda S. (2021) “Uterine Didelphys with Transverse Vaginal Septum – A Complex rare Müllerian Anomaly”, Acta medica Lituanica, 28(2), p. 2. doi: 10.15388/Amed.2021.28.2.2
- Subrat P., Nalini S., Aisha K. D., Anusmita S., Rituparna D. and Pranjal P. (2021) “Transcatheter Artery Embolization for Postoperative Haemorrhage after Arterio- Venous Malformation – Safer Option”, Acta medica Lituanica, 28(1), pp. 159-164. doi: 10.15388/Amed.2021.28.1.11.
- Dina Aisha Khan, Sharma N et al.Heart Disease in Pregnancy. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 Jul, Vol-12(7): QC16-QC20
- Khan Dina Aisha et al. Dual complication in a single ovarian cyst – torsion and massive hemorrhage - rare presentation, Sch. Acad. J. Biosci., Aug 2018; 6(8): 594-597
- Khan Dina Aisha et al. An Unusually large gartner’s duct cyst: A rare case. Br J Bio Med Res, vol.02, Issue 05, Pg. 559-562, sept-oct 2018
- Sharma N, Khan DA, Jethani R, Baruah S, Dey B (2018) Perineal Endometriosis in an Episiotomy scar: A Case Report and Review of Literature. Gynecol Obstet Case Rep Vol.4:No.2:66.
- Sharma N, Aisha K.D, Roma J, Santa A. Acute inversion of a nonpuerperal uterus-a rare case. Obg Rev:J obstet Gynecol 2018;4(1):18-20.doi: 10.17511/jobg.2018.i1.04.
- Sharma Nalini, Khan Dina Aisha, Jethani Roma, J. Lalnunnen Thiek, Mishra Jaya, Ahanthem Santa Singh. Primary Ovarian pregnancy-A rare Case with Review of Literature,Scholars Academic Journal of Biosciences Dec 2017; 5(12):856-859
- Sharma N, Jethani R, Khan DA, Baruah S, Chowdhary Z. Interstitial pregnancy: A case report and review of literature. Indian J Obstet Gynecol. 2018;6(4):435
- Nalini Sharma, Lalnunnem JionThiek, Roma Jethani, Dina Aisha Khan, Jamil Mohammad. Severe Anaphylactic Reaction with Ferric Carboxy Maltose, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 May, Vol-12(5): QD03-QD04.
Invited Talks and Lectures
- “Cervical cancer awareness and prevention” October 2022 by women Development cell , Jamia Hamdard
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Gynae Surgicon A to V, HIMSR 3 rd and 4 th December 2022
- CME cum workshop on “Management of Postpartum hemorrhage:Concept, Practice and Advances”, HIMSR on 10th September 2022.
- CME cum Hands on workshop on “basic skills in obstetrics and Gynaecology” HIMSR 7 th May 2022
- CME and workshop on “ Obstetric Skills: Tips and Tricks” held by Dept of OBG, HIMSR on 30th Oct 2021