Events Organized 2020-2023F
- Celebration of breast feeding week-2023
- Hands on workshop on Surgical Knotting techniques for PGs in Apr 23
- 1st Practical Course for Postgraduates on 1st Apr 23
- ASHA training Programmes- 4 sessions held from Jan 23 to Feb 23
- 1st Gynae Surgicon A-V, HIMSR, N.Delhi on 3rd-4th Dec 2022
- Workshop on ‘Cervical cancer scrrening and treating” in Nov 2022 HIMSR
- CME cum workshop on “Management of Postpartum Hemorrhage: Concept, Practice and Advances” by OBG, HIMSR on 10th September 2022
- HPV Guest lecture by Dr Saritha Shyamsundar on 30th aug 2022
- PPIUCD workshop on 22/7/22
- Workshop on Population Day on 15th Jul 2022 in HIMSR & HAHC Hospital
- Skit presentation of Menstrual Hygiene Day in HIMSR and HAHC hospital on 27th May 2022.
- CME cum Workshop on “Basic Obstetric Skills and Tips” conducted in HIMSR on 7th May 2022.
- Public Forum on “Cancer Awareness in women” conducted by Dept of OBG, HIMSR on 8th Mar 2022.
- CME and workshop on “Obstetric Skills: Tips and Tricks” held by Dept of OBG, HIMSR on 30th Oct 2021
- Public Forum on “Prevention of cancer in women” conducted by Dept of OBG, HIMSR on 8th Mar 2021.
- Suturing Techniques workshop for Postgraduates in Feb 2021
- Precongress AOGD Workshop on “CTG- Basics to advanced” in Oct 2020
- CME on ‘Vaginal infections” in department of Obst and Gynae on 16th Feb 2013 at HIMSR and HAHC hospital
- Public awareness forum on World Cancer Day, Mega health camp organized by District Collector, South Delhi on 10th February and 31st March 2013.
- NARCHI CME on ‘Antenatal collapse and antibiotic sensitivity’ on 2nd april 2013 at HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, Delhi
- CME on ‘PPIUCD and Recent advances in hormonal contraception’ in department of Obst and Gynae at HIMSR and HAHC hospital on 6th April 2013-04-14
- CME cum workshop on 14th March, 2014. Postpartum contraception: a way to meet the unmet need as organizing centenary at HIMSR and HAHC Hospital
- Workshop on ‘Clinical research and bioethics on 24th Feb, 2015 HIMSR
- CME on ‘Diagnosis and Management of Cervical Intraepithelial Lesions’ under the aegis of ISCCP on 7th March, 2015 at Hamdard Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- CME cum workshop on Contraception update & PPIUCD Insertion Technique under aegis of AOGD at HIMSR, New Delhi on 17th October 2015
- Organized Basic Surgical Skills in association by Ethicon at HAH centenary Hospital New Delhi on 8thfeb, 2017
- Organized ‘Overview of cervical lesions and management guidelines’. On 10thApril 2018 at Hamdard Convention centre
- Organized CME on ‘Writing a Research Paper’ on 7thMay 2018 at HIMSR
- Organized CME cum workshop on ‘Skills in Gynaecology and Obstetrics’ on 8thMay 2018 at HIMSR
- Organized CME cum workshop on ‘Science and Art of Obstetric skills” on 21stJuly 2018
- Organized CME cum Workshop On “Observe, Interpret, Learn” on 24thSept 2018 at HIMSR
- Organized UG Obstetrical & Gynaecological Skills- Tips & Tricks on 20th July 2019 at MEU room, Third floor, HIMSR
- Organized Precongress AOGD obstetric skill workshop on 27thsept 2019 at HIMSR, Delhi
- Organized Precongress AOGD virtual workshop on ‘CTG- basic to advanced’on 29th October 2020
- Organized a Public forum on Female Genital Cancer Awareness Camp done under aegis of ISCCP on 15th February 2018 at Gyne OPD(old block), HAHC hospital.
- Organized a Public Awareness camp on Diabetes in Pregnancy under aegis of Delhi Diabetic Forum with emphasis on Exercise & Diet during normal & diabetic pregnancy on 8th March 2018, on occasion of International Women’s Day 2018.
- Green menstruation conversion Pledge taking ceremony & awareness session conducted by Dept. of OBG. HIMSR in association with Society of Menstrual Disorder & Hygiene Management & School of Unani Medical Sciences& Research & NSS Jamia Hamdard on 5th March 2020 at board room SUMER,JH
- Dr Shehla Jamal , North Zone Coordinator of FOGSI – Public Awareness committee was invited to deliver a guest lecture on Sustainable menstrual health awareness – Newer modalities under aegis of NOGS at HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi on 28th May 2018 on occasion of Menstrual Hygiene Day.
Under Graduate Quiz
- UG Quiz on Obstetrics & Gynecology was organized for the 9th Semester MBBS students on 27th March 2018 at LT-2, HIMSR, JH.
- Organized 1st National Hamdardian Obstetrics & Gynaecology QUIZ for UG MBBS(intercollege) student held in association with FOGSI Medical Education Committee on 25th April 2019