DR ARUNA NIGAM
- Presented a paper at 55th “All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology” 26th -30th Jan 2012, at Varanasi.
- Presented a paper on ‘PPIUCD refusal, reasons analyzed’ in 35th AOGD on 22nd Sept 2013 at Hotel Grand, New Delhi
- Presented a paper on “Proteomic approaches in endometriosis” on 16th Jan ‘2016 in AICOG 2015 at AGRA
- Presented a paper on ‘Cornual ectopic pregnancy: Laparoscopic management step by step’ on 27th August 2017 at India Habitat centre in DGES conference.
- Presented paper on glycaemic profile during pregnancy in AICOG 2020 at lucknow
DR NEHA GUPTA
- Presented Unusual mass of Labia minora. at 15th Annual Conference of The Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India, November 2006.(National conference)
- Scientific oral presentation on Metabolic Evaluation in Indian Females in 1st National Conference on Family Medicine and Primary care 2013 (SAARC conference)
- Scientific oral presentation on Walking into healthy Puerperium in 1st National Conference on Family Medicine and Primary care 2013 (SAARC conference)
- Scientific presentation on Post Menopausal Females with Osteoporotic fractures in Delhi Trauma Meet 2013 (National conference)
- Presented a scientific Poster on ‘An Analysis of fetal death in-utero’during 37th Annual conference ,AOGD on 1st November 2015,New Delhi.
- Presented oral paper on “Intrauterine fetal death: lessons learnt” at National UPCOG 2015 at GSVM, Kanpur on 28th November 2015. ( National conference)
- Presented a Scientific oral free paper “VBAC: trends over last 10yrs” at 60th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gujrat University Convention & Exhibition Center, Ahmedabad on 29 January 2017.
- Presented a free paper on ‘Recurrence of endometrioma on Non Resection of non- communicating rudimentary horn of unicornuate uterus’ at the National Conference of Delhi Gynecological Endoscopists Society & Indian Association Of
Gynaecological Endoscopists(NZ) in assoc. with IAGE held on 27th August 2017,New Delhi.
- Presented a Scientific oral free paper “trends of VBAC” at 60th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gujrat University Convention & Exhibition Center, Ahmedabad on 29 January 2017.
- Presented a Scientific oral free paper “predictors of successful VBAC’ at 60th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology, AICOG 2020, Lucknow
DR ARIFA ANWAR
- Paper presentation ,in 63rd Annual conference of All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Lucknow 31 st JAN 2020 .Evaluation of outcome of conservative laparoscopy approach in paediatric ovarian torsion with blue black ovaries .
DR NIDHI GUPTA
- “Intraoperative uterine scar condition and fetomaternal outcome in patients of previous lower segment caeserean section with scar tenderness” North zone yuva fogsi & 7th AOGCG 2011.
- “Comparative study of two techniques of post partum intra uterine contraceptive device insertion among india population” 34th annual conference of Association of obstetricians & gynaecologists of DELHI,2012
- “Study of bone health in menopausal women presenting with musculoskeletal symptoms to menopausal clinics at safdarjung hospital.” 17th functionary of Indian menopause society, IMSCON 2012.
- “KAP study on immediate post partum intrauterine device of contraception in women delivered at safdarjung hospital” 55th all India congress of obstetrician &gynaecology, 2012.
- “Study to compare the expulsion & complication of two techniques of post partum intrauterine contraceptive device insertion among India population” National association for reproductive & child health of India (NAARCHI), 2012.
- “A rare cause of secondary post-partum haemorrhage- hyperactive placental site” 56th All India congress of obstetrician &gynaecology ,2013
- “Non descent vaginal hysterectomy- our experienced” North zone Yuva fogsi 2014.
- Undifferentiated endometrial stromal sarcoma? A rare entity. 38th Association of obstetricians & gynaecologists of DELHI, 2016.
- VARIED presentation & endoscopic management of malpositioned PPIUCD. DGES conference, 2017
- STI’s & CONTRACEPTIVE AWARENESS AMONG ADOLESCENTS: A hospital based study. National association for reproductive & child health of India (NAARCHI), 2017.
- A survey on ADOLESCENTS: A HOSPITAL BASED STUDY. 39th annual conference of association of obstetricians and gynaecologists of Delhi 2017.
DR ARPITA DE
- Use of Sequential Regimen (prostaglandin E1 following failure of Prostaglandin E2 gel) for labour induction: A Retrospective Observational study.” In 42st Annual Conference AOGD, Oct 2020, organised by SGRH.
- “Analysis of Changes in Cesarean trends Using Robsons Classification System in a Tertiary care center” in 41st Annual Conference AOGD, Sept 2019, organised by AIIMS.
- “ A Rare case of Complete uterine Septum with double cervix and longitudinal vaginal septum: Diagnostic dilemmas and management” at the DGES Annual Conference, Aug 2019
- “Diagnostic Dilemmas and Laparoscopic Management of Non-puerperal Uterine Inversion” at the 40th Annual Conference, AOGD, 2018
- “Management of an unusual case of ureteric fibrosis in a case of MRKH Type 2” at the 32nd Annual Conference AICC RCOG, 2018.
- “Analysis of Cesarean Deliveries in a tertiary Care Center using Modified Robsons Ten Group Classification System” at 39th Annual Conference AOGD, 2017
POST GRADUATE STUDENTS
Astha Jain, PG1st Yr
- Presented E-Poster on ‘Cornual Pregnancy- A Diagnostic Dilemma’ in 42nd Annual Virtual AOGD Conference which was held on 25th October 2020
- Won Consolation prize in Poster competition in CME on ‘World Patient Safety Day’ on 17th and 18th September 2020 held by Department on Anesthesiology, Hamdard institute of medical sciences
Dr Anamika Baghel ,PG1st Yr
E-poster on Vaginoscopic Resection Of Oblique Vaginal Septum In An Unmarried Female With Ohvira Syndrome Presented at 42 Annual Virtual AOGD conference on 25 /10/2020
Dr. S.NOORUL FAZILA
Giant mucinous cystadenoma of ovary and appendix presentated as an e poster -42nd Aogd virtual conference
Dr Neha Bharadwaj , PG 1st Year
Presented E- poster on 25th october 2020 ,42nd Annual AOGD virtual AOGD conference on Rare case of ruptured endometrioma in a young girl.