Dr. Fahad Tauheed
MBBS, MS, FMAS
Associate professor, Department of Surgery
Reg. Number: DMC-73697
Dr. Fahad Tauheed is working in the department of surgery as Associate professor. He is a skilled & an enthusiastic surgeon.
Area of Interest
- Minimal Access surgery, Hepatobiliary, Hernia, Proctology, Medical teaching
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2011||MS Ramaiah Medical College, Rguhs||DMC-73697||28-11-2015|
|MS||2014||Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur||DMC-73697||28-11-2015|
|F.MAS||2017||World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurugram|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Associate Professor||HIMSR||01-04-2023||Till date|
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR||21-09-2022||31-03-2023||6 Months|
|Assistant Professor||School of Medical Sciences & Research, Sharda University, Greater Noida||01-04-2019||20-09-2022||3Years, 5Months|
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||15-02-2018||31-03-2019||1 Year, % Months|
- Purshotam Dass Gupta, Fahad Tauheed, Anurag Saraswat, Karthik.P. Comparative Study On The Efficacy Of Topical Metronidazole, Topical Nitroglycerine And Topical Diltiazem In The Management Of Chronic Anal Fissure. Asian J Pharm Clin Res [Internet]. 2023 Feb. 6 [Cited 2023 Feb. 8];16(3).
- Anurag Saraswat, Fahad Tauheed, Purshotam Dass Gupta, Raghavendra Vikram Singh, Ashok Bhatnagar. Comparison Of Desarda Method Versus Lichtenstein Method For The Management Of Inguinal Hernia: A Short Term Outcome Analysis: Desara versus Lichtenstein repair for inguinal hernia. Asian J Pharm Clin Res [Internet]. 2023 Feb. 6 [cited 2023 Feb. 8];16(3).
- Vani Dutta Chawla, Anurag Saraswat, Fahad Tauheed, Purshotam Dass Gupta and Vikram Singh Chauhan. Giant Benign Retroperitoneal Non-Pancreatic Pseudocyst in a Female: A Case Report & A Diagnostic Challenge. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2021; 8(4): 1342-1347.
- Mishra AK, Kale R, Bhatnagar A, Dubey S, Tauheed F, Saraswat A. Chronic Granulomatous Schistosomal Cholecystitis in Non-endemic Zone, A Rare One: A Case Report. AJRS [Internet]. 29Dec.2021
- Bijit B. Medhi, P.D. Gupta, Fahad Tauheed, Vikram Singh Chauhan. Small Bowel Perforation Secondary to Foreign Body Ingestion Mimicking Appendicitis: A Case Report. International surgery journal 2021 Sept; 8(9):2807-2809 (Index Copernicus, Embase)
- Karthik P, Anurag Saraswat, Fahad Tauheed, Purshotam Dass Gupta, Vikram Singh Chauhan. Minor Salivary Gland Tumour At The Angle Of Mouth- Satisfactory Outcome In A Feared Entity: A Case Report. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS). 2021 July; Vol20, Issue7 Ser11: 45-48. (Indian Citation Index)
- Arpit Yadav, Fahad Tauheed, Anurag Saraswat, Vikram Singh Chauhan. Double Parathyroid Adenoma: Culprit behind a non - functioning kidney. International Journal of Contemporary Surgery. 2021 July-Dec; 9(2): 1-4.
- Piaray Lal Kariholu, Fahad Tauheed, Hemkant Verma. Robotic Surgery: Review. Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020 May21; 7(10): 1230-1234.
- Gurukiran CS, Pavan BM, Kiran Kumar KM, Manjunath SK, Fahad Tauheed. Schwannoma of the cervical vagus nerve mimicking glomus tumor on MRI : a case report. J Indian Med Assoc, 2019; 117: 29-30
- A Comparative Study Between Skin Sutures and Skin Staples in Abdominal Surgical Wound Closure. Chandrashekar N, Prabhakar G.N, Shivakumarappa G.M, Fahad Tauheed, Journal of Evolution of Medical & Dental Sciences 2013 July15; 2(28): 5180-5186.
- Alvarado’s Acute Appendicitis Score for Algorithm, Admission and Appendicectomy. Kiran Kumar K M et. al., Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014 March 10; 3(10): 2608-2613
- Masculinizing Ovarian Steroid Cell Tumor in a 51 Year Old Indian Female: A Case Report. Gurukiran C.S, Pavan B.M, Fahad Tauheed, Naveen Kumar M. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013 August 19; 2(33): 6241-6246.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Successfully completed 10th INSTRUCTORS Acute Critical Care Course (ACCC) at SMSR (12/11/2021-14/11/2021)
- Participated in one week Online National Faculty Development Program On “Strengthening Academic & Research Pursuit In The 21st Century” (28/6/2021-04/07/2021)
- Participated in Revised Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technology (8/4/2021-10/4/2021) conducted by MEU, SMSR, Sharda University
- Participated in Curriculum implementation & Support Program (CISP-II) for CBME at SMSR (10/9/2020-11/9/2020)
- Successfully completed Basic Course in Biomedical Research as mandated by NMC, with a consolidated score of 91% (Mar-Jun2020)
- Attended a training course in Diagnostic and Interventional Upper GI Endoscopy (6/1/2020-7/1/2020) at ceMAST, Mumbai
- Completed online & contact course on "Medical Ethics & Professionalism" in 2010-2011, conducted by Medical Education Cell at M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
- Attended the "Training Program of Orientation and Demonstration of New e-Resources" held in December 2011 at R.G.U.H.S., Bengaluru. (Nominated by College)
- Presented Paper on “A Comparative Study between Skin staples and Skin sutures in Abdominal Surgical Wound Closure" at KSC-ASICON 2012 at Hubli, Karnataka.
- Presented Paper on "Prognostic Factors in Perforative Peritonitis" at ASICON 2012 held at Kolkata.
- 2008 SRI MANJUNATHA NAYAK AWARD (JOINT) ON THE BEST SCIENTIFIC PAPER (ASSOCIATION OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH KARNATAKA)