Dr Hina Kauser
MBBS, MS Ophthalmology
Associate professor, Department of Ophthalmology
Reg. Number: DMC-32542
Dr Hina Kauser did her MBBS and MS in Ophthalmology from JNMC, AMU Aligarh. Thereafter worked as Senior Resident in Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi. Then joined the department of Ophthalmology, HIMSR as Assistant Professor in the year 2010 and is currently working as Associate Professor. Her areas of interest include Cataract, Glaucoma, Squint, Oculoplasty and Neuro-Ophthalmology. She has a keen interest in teaching and research activities had been assigned responsibilities of under graduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. She has more than 15 publications in peer reviewed national and international journals. She has also been appointed as examiner for various universities for undergraduate as well as post graduate courses. She has also done the Basic course in Biomedical Research and Revised Basic course workshop and CISPII (curriculum implementation support programme) workshops.
Area of Interest
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Associate Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||06-11-2014||Till Date|
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||10-11-2010||05-11-2014||4 Years|
|Senior Resident||RML HOSPITAL||08-08-2002||10-12-2005||3 Years 3 Months|
- Kauser H, Chopra D , Mukherjee S , Mohan P. Pharmacoepidemiological observational study of antimicrobial use in outpatients of ophthalmology department in North Indian population.Journal of Pharmacy &Bioallied Science.2018;10(2):72-76.
- Kauser H, Garg R. Do Ophthalmologists in India Over Prescribing Topical Antibiotics in Acute Infectious Conjunctivitis?. Int J Ophthalmol Eye Res. 2019;7(2):400-403. doi: dx.doi.org/10.19070/2332-290X-1900081
- Kauser H, Islam F, Khan T, Gupta V.S, Kochar S. A Study on the Pattern of Uveitis and Any Seasonal Variation in the Incidence of Uveitis at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Delhi, India.DJO.2019;29(3):30-34
- Kauser H, Khan T .Changing trend in the pattern of ocular diseases in patients attending ophthalmology department of a teaching institute in North India during COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care.2021 march issue
- Taskin Khan, Hina Kauser, Gaurav Dubey.Online classes in Indian schools during COVID 19 pandemic- Effect on ocular health. Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology.2021 march.
- KauserH,Monga S, Khan T, HaiderM. Acute lacrimal gland swelling with intracranial extension and without any neurological features – A rare case report. Saudi JOphthalmol. 2018 Jul-Sep; 32(3): 253–256.
- Zaidi Z, Kauser H, Zaidi S.A.R, Ahmad M , Nazir S.Contribution of unani medicine in modern ophthalmology-an asset to be probed.World J Pharmaceutical Research.2017; 6, (16):215-239.
- KauserH ,Kapoor M.A 28-year-old male with anterior ectopic cilia and hypermetropicanisometropicamblyopia.Sudanese J of Ophthalmology. Accepted & Ahead of Print
- HinaKauser ,Puneet Jain , Suvasini Sharma , SatinderAneja. Complete Bilateral Ophthalmoplegia with Unilateral Facial Palsy in a Child with Anti-GQ1b Syndrome. Indian J Pediatr. 2015;82 (2) : 192-194. ISSN: 0019-5456 (Print) 0973-7693 (Online)
- HinaKauser, ManiahQadir. Tobacco Smoking: A Preventable Risk Factor of Various Eye Diseases. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2014; 2(3B):976-978
- HinaKauser. Mirror Image Anisohypermetropia with Unnoticed Amblyopia in a Sister and Two Brothers. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology. 2014; 10(1): 130-132
- HinaKauser, Waseem Anwar, ManiahQadir. Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma Can Be a Cause of Red Painful Eye in a High Myope: A Rare Combination. MedPulse – International Medical Journal.2014; 1(1): 25-26
- HinaKauser, Waseem Anwar, Omar Rashid.Orbitaloculomotor nerve schwannoma extending to cavernous sinus- Rare case of proptosis.Journal of Ophthalmic & Vision Research.2014 ; 9 ( 4) : 514-516
- HinaKauser, ManiahQadir. Ocular Side Effect of Tinidazole - A Rare Case Report. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care.2014 ; 3 ( 4 ): 467-469.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- All India ophthalmological soceity
- Delhi ophthalmological soceity ( k-1145)