Dr. Kartikey Yadav
MD Community Medicine, DNB
Assistant professor, Department of Community Medicine
Reg. Number: DMC/R/80658
I am a public health physician, M.D. Community Medicine from University College of MedicalSciences, New Delhi and M.B.B.S. from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute,Bangalore, Karnataka. Have received Dr. Asha Marie Tobin Medal for best Senior Resident in Community Medicine (Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi)
Area of Interest
- Non Communicable diseases, Immunization, Maternal and child health, Biostatistics, Nutrition, Epidemiology and Health administration.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD Community Medicine||2019||University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi.||DMC/R/80658||30-07-2019|
|MBBS||2015||5, Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science||DMC/R/80658||02-08-2015|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||Lady Harding Medical college||2019||2022||3 Years|
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR||2022||Till Date|
- Singh M, Yadav K, Goswami S, Parashar M, Gupta E, Verma M, Goel S.Predictors of adherence to prescribed antihypertensive medications among Hypertensive (15-49 years) in India: A secondary data analysis of National Family Health Survey 4. J Family Med Prim Care. 2022;11(9):p 5807-14.
- (ADD) Behera S, Yadav K. Knowledge-utilization gap regarding modern methods of contraception among rural women attending an outreach health centre in North Delhi. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2020 Nov 1;9(11):4494-9.
- Seth N, Laskar A, Rasania SK, Yadav K. Depression, Anxiety and Stress among Undergraduate Medical Students during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Healthline. 2022; 13(2): 178-82
- Singh M, Yadav K, Goswami S, Parashar M, Gupta E, Verma M, Goel S.Predictors of adherence to prescribed antihypertensive medications among Hypertensive (15-49 years) in India: A secondary data analysis of National Family Health Survey 4. J Family Med Prim Care (Accepted on 08-03-22)
- Thirunavukkarasu B, Khandekar J, Mamta, Dhiman B, Yadav K. Psychosocial health and its associated factors among Men having sex with Men in India: A cross-sectional Study- Indian J Psychiatry. Sep-Oct 2021;63(5):490-4.
- Laskar AR, Garg S, Kumar R, Yadav K, Gopal KM. Newer Variants of COVID-19, Newer Challenges of Whole Genome Strategy in India: A Public Health Perspective. J Family Med Prim Care.2021 Oct;10(10):3540-3.
- Yadav K, Laskar AR, Rasania SK. A study on stigma and apprehensions related to COVID19 among healthcare professionals in Delhi. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2020 Nov ; 7(11): 4547-53
- Sahu M, Dobe M, Yadav K. Structural Vulnerability and Epidemiology of COVID-19 in IndiaA Socio-epidemiological Approach for Health Promotion. Journal of Comprehensive Health.2020; 8(2): 121-6.
- Yadav K, Saini NK, Patra S, Avasthi R. Prevalence of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease And Its Correlates in Adults Residing in an Urban Resettlement Colony of East Delhi. Journal of Comprehensive Health.2019; 7(2): 43-9.
Research Work & Projects
- Online study on “A study on stigma and apprehensions related to COVID-19 among healthcare professionals in Delhi”
- Thesis on topic “Prevalence of Gastroesophageal Reflux disease and its correlates in adults residing in Resettlement colony in East Delhi”.
- Research project on “Knowledge-utilization gap regarding modern methods of contraception among rural women attending an outreach health centre in North Delhi ”
- Research project on “Quality of Life and Treatment seeking behavior in elderly population in A resettlement colony of Delhi”.
- Research project on “Eye Health Survey among homemakersin Urban resettlement colony”.
- SWOT analysis on Rabies control in India.
- Research project on “Knowledge and ethical perception regarding organ donation and transplantation among students of a Medical College in Delhi”.
- Research project on “Knowledge and Attitude towards Medical Ethics among Undergraduate students of a Medical College in Delhi”.
- Dr. Asha Marie Tobin Medal for best Senior Resident in Community Medicine (Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi)
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life member of Indian Public Health Association
- Life member of Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Life member of Epidemiology Foundation of India
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- National Effective Vaccine Management assessment at New Delhi.
- State Effective Vaccine Management assessment at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- District ToT workshop for Measles- Rubella Campaign
- “Workshop on Future Primary Healthcare Systems”, April, 2022 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- “Introductory workshop on Mixed Methods Research”, April, 2022 at CHEB, New Delhi.
- “AEFI management during MR Campaign”, in January, 2019 at DPMU, Shahdara, Delhi.
- “How to conduct a Systematic Review (including use of Revman Software)”, by Medical education Unit, UCMS, Delhi on 30th October, 2018.
- “Coding of deaths based on verbal autopsies”, on 13th October, 2018 at AIIMS, Delhi.
- “Maternal Death Surveillance and Response and Near Miss Review”, at Maulana Azad Medical College. 2018.
- “National Workshop on Basics of Health Economics”, at Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi on 31st August, 2018.
- “Basic Life Support (BLS)”, on 30th October, 2017 at Advanced Skill Lab, GTB Hospital.
- “SAS (Statistical Analysis System) Software Training”, CMC Vellore, 06-08 July 2017.
- “Statistical Computing using R”, CMC Vellore, 03-05 July2017.