Dr. Pratibha Roy
Assistant professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reg. Number: DMC-12039
Area of Interest
- Reproductive Medicine & Surgery
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2013||LHMC & SSKH, New Delhi||DMC-12039|
|MS||2019||LHMC & SSKH, New Delhi||DMC-12039|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||Present|
|Senior Resident||LHMC & SSKH, New Delhi||02-09-2019||01-09-2022||3 Years|
- Nigam A, Roy P. Carbetocin in Birthing Current concepts ed Dr Pai HD publisher Evangel first edition 2023 ; ISBN 978-93-90616-20-6 page 183-86
- Jain A, Pratibha, Sharma S, Nigam A. Rare cause of stillbirth: a true knot and loop of cord- case report. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2023; 12(5): 1-3
- Yadav R, Chopra K, Roy P, Vats B. Meticulous management of a case of severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome using dopamine agonist and GnRH antagonist: a case report. J Infertil Reprod Biol. 2020;8(3):53-56.
- Singh S, Agarwal S, Puri V, Aggarwal S, Roy P, Gupta A, Puri M. Gas gangrene of the uterus following surgical abortion: A rare case report. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2021;00:1-2.
Research Work & Projects
- Thesis work on “OUTCOME OF EXPECTANT MANAGEMENT OF PRETERM PREMATURE RUPTURE OF MEMBRANE IN PREGNANCIES BETWEEN 24 TO 28 WEEKS OF GESTATION” ( 2016 -2018).
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery at World Laparoscopic Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana on 14-5-2023.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Lifetime membership of NARCHI, Delhi.
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Laparoscopic findings of pelvis in infertile women with previous extra genital tuberculosiss at 40th annual conference, AOGD, Delhi.
- Effect of the duration of latency period on perinatal outcomes amongst women with preterm premature rupture of membrane at 24 to 28 weeks of period of gestation on expectant management in NARCHICON, 2022, Delhi
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Participated in an Online “Comprehensive Clinical Case Discussion” for postgraduates from 30 th March to 3 rd April 2023 at HIMSR, Delhi as Resource Faculty
- Participated in an Online “Comprehensive Practical preparation” for postgraduates on 1 st April 2023 at HIMSR, Delhi as Moderator.
- Obstetrical Critical Care Course organized by Delhi Gynaecologist Forum & VMMC, New Delhi.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Workshop on “Intrapartum Skills”-39th annual conference, AOGD, LHMC & SSKH, New Delhi on 17th November, 2017.
- PG Academic Programme- AOGD, Delhi in association with FOGSI, Delhi on 5-6th May,2018.
- CME cum Workshop on Contraception- AOGD, LHMC & SSKH, New Delhi on 20th July, 2018.
- Post graduate training programme in infertility- Infertility Committee, AOGD, Delhi at LHMC & SSKH on 1st September.
- 21st Practical course & CME in Obs & Gynae- MAMC & LNH, New Delhi on 7th-9th September.
- CME on Diabetes in pregnancy- LHMC, under aegis of AOGD & DDF on 1st November, 2018.
- Workshop on Ovulation Induction and Follicular tracking- 40th annual conference, AOGD, Delhi at LHMC & SSKH on 23rd November,2018.
- 40th Annual Conference- AOGD, Delhi on 24th & 25th November,2018 at Indian Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
- CME cum Public Forum on Diabetes in Pregnancy- LHMC & SSKH, New Delhi on 15th November.
- CME on Maternal Fetal Medicine- at AIIMS under aegis of AOGD Fetal Medicine Subcommittee.