Dr. Tahir Ahamad Masoodi
Assistant professor, Department of Anaesthesia
Reg. Number: DMC-56486
I am Anesthesiologist and Critical Care Specialist did my MD in 2018. I have worked in different capacities during my senior residency. I have experience in dealing with critically ill patients in ICU and OR. I have wide experience in pain medicine and regional Anaesthesia and Cardiac Anesthesia. I have been involved in academic activities during this period. I have presented papers in International conferences and national conferences.
Area of Interest
- Pain Medicine
- Regional Anaesthesia
- Critical Care
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2010||Ascom Jammu University||JK SMC-11797||03-04-2011|
|MD||2018||Subhrati Medical College, SVSU||DMC-56486||25-01-2019|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR||20-02-2021||Till Date|
|Senior Resident||GMC Srinagar JK||11-07-2018||26-12-2020||2Years, 5Months|
- Bansal Manoranjan, Gupta Prashant K. Masoodi Tahir Singh V. P. ,Rastogi dr , Buchh Aqsa. (2017). Comparative evaluation of clonidine versus fentanyl as adjuvants for epidural anaesthesia with 0.75% ropivacaine for day care knee arthroscopy: a doubleblind study. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 5. 4463. 10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20174578.
- Masoodi Tahir, Gupta Prashant K, Agarwa Salony, Bansal Manoranjan , Zuberi Azka & Samad Abdul. (2018). Clinical efficacy of dexmedetomidine in two different doses to attenuate the hemodynamic changes during laparoscopic cholecystectomy. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 6. 959. 10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20180623.
- Zuberi Azka, Masoodi Tahir, Rastogi dr, Gupta Rajni, Malik Anita & Farooqui Raza. (2019). Comparison of postoperative analgesia and sedation responses of intravenous dexmedetomidine and esmolol during laparoscopic cholecystectomy. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 7. 1678. 10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20191658.
- Burhan Ashiq. “Adductor Canal Block as an Alternative to Femoral Nerve Block for Postoperative Analgesia Following Arthroscopic Knee Surgery.” IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), vol. 18, no. 10, 2019, pp 33-38.
- Anka Amin. “Comparison between Interscalene Block and Combined Suprascapular and Axillary Nerve Block as Postoperative Analgesia in Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery.” IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), vol. 18, no. 11, 2019, pp 63-68.
- Najeeb R, Mirza M, Masoodi T. Combination of epidural bupivacaine and fentanyl for labour analgesia: An observational longitudnal study. Indian J Clin Anaesth 2020;7(4):607-612.
- Effects of awake prone positioning in non-intubated spontaneously breathing COVID19 patients requiring high flow oxygen therapy in high dependency unit (HDU): An Observational Study. R. Najeeb, T. Masoodi, K. Muneer, M. Ommid, I. Hussain. Intensive Care Medicine Experimental 2020, 8(2):001174.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM).
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Organised CME on COVID 19 preparedness, challenges and opportunities, Government Medical College Srinagar.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- ISACONUP 2016.
- Trauma update North-West Zone KMC 20016 Meerut U.P. 3) ISACONCZ 2017 KGMU Lucknow.
- as a delegate in workshop ‘Teaching-Learning Methodology’ Subharti Medical College Meerut U.P.
- Central Zone PG Assembly RML Lucknow 2018.
- Advanced Endourology Workshop GMC Srinagar 2018.
- Role Of Ultrasound In Anaesthesia, Critical Care And Pain Medicine Workshop GMC Srinagar 2019.
- Palliative Medicine – A Path towards Better Care CME GMC Srinagar 2019.
- Participated in the enduring material titled ‘Mechanical Ventilation for COVID-19 organized by HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL.
- Completed Comprehensive Critical Care e-Course (4C) on June 6, 2020