Dr. Zenis Baluja
Demonstrator, Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Reg. Number: DMC-04256
Dr. Zenis Baluja pursued MBBS in 2006. I started working with HIMSR from 2010 as demonstrator in the department of forensic medicine.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2006||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune||DMC/R-04256|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Demonstrator||HIMSR, New Delhi||29-12-2010||Till Date|
- Baluja Z ,Nabi N, Ray A. Challenges in Antimicrobial Resistance :An Update .EC Pharmacology and Toxicology.2018;6(9):865-877.
- Baluja Z, Rehman S. Role of Yoga Therapy in Migraine-A Brief Review. Pariprex-Indian journal of Research.2018;7(6):51-53.
- Baluja Z, Kaur S. Antihypertensive Properties of An Apple Peel-Can Apple a Day Keep a Doctor Away. Bulletin of Pharmaceutical and Medical Sciences. 2013;1(1):9-16.
- Baluja Z , Kaur S, Sharma A. Alcohol Related Brain Damage: A Review.2014;4(1):31-36.
- Sharma A , Baluja Z. Therapeutic Effect of Glycine Max: A Summary. International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biosciences.2015;2(1):22-27
- Dikshit P,Sharma A,Garg S, Baluja Z. Forensic importance of Bite Marks: An Overview.Medico-legal Update.2016;16(1):29-33
- Sharma A, Basran S, Baluja Z. Reasons for not consuming milk by medical students. Journal Of Health Research and Reviews.2014;1(3):82-85
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Delhi Pharmacological Society
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- National conference on current trends in translational medicine and pharmacovigilance- 5-6th October 2018
- National workshop on GLP- 24/9/18
- CME on writing a research paper-7/5/18
- National conference on Disease and drugs: current trends- 31/1/18-1/2/18
- Seminar cum workshop on exfolative liquid based gynaecology cytology-17/10/18
- CME on neurophysiology-12/9/17
- CME cum Workshop- Trauma and acute care -7/11/13-10/11/13
- CME on medico legal issues- 2/5/13
- National seminar on medicinal plant and their characterization- 26/2/13-27/2/13
- Organising poster competition- 9/2/2013
- Workshop on teaching methodology – 30/7/2012
- Organised Induction programme for new entrants -15/7/2011
- Symposium on role of medical colleges in making schools and colleges tobacco free – 30/7/11