- Guest lecture on “Medication Adherence: Barriers, Challenges and Opportunities” was taken by Prof. SK Malik, Professor/ Dept. of pharmacology AIIMS, New Delhi organised by Prof. Nilanjan Saha.
- Guest lecture on “Pharmacovigilance: Need of the hour” was taken by Prof.Kavita Gulati, Professor, P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi organised by Prof. Arunabha Ray.
- Guest lecture on “Impact of pharmacogenomics in Cardiovascular Disease, Management & Drug Development” was taken by Prof. R.K. Goyal, Vice Chancellor, DPSRU, New Delhi organised by Prof. Arunabha Ray.
- Guest lecture on “Embryo protection: an evolving function of nitric oxide” was taken by Suvro Chatterjee, UGC-FRP Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Anna University, and Coordinator, Life Science Division, AU-KBC Research Centre, Chennai, organised by Prof. Arunabha Ray on 25 September, 2019 .
- Workshop cum awareness programme on “Pharmacovigilance: A Tool to Ensure Drug Safety” in association with the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission was organised by Dr. Shoma Mukherjee on November 2019.
- Webinar on “Medicine Procurement and Inventory Management: The Stepping Stone to Good Pharmacy Practice”, organised and conducted by Dr. Nusrat Nabi, HIMSR, New Delhi, 5th September, 2020
- Webinar on National Doctors Day; COVID-19: The New World Order Organized and Conducted by Dr. Nusrat Nabi, HIMSR, New Delhi, 1 st July, 2020
- Guest Lecture on “Medication Adherence: Barriers, Challenges and Opportunities” by Prof. SK Maulik (Dept. of pharmacology AIIMS); Research meeting; HIMSR, October,2017