M.Sc. Medical Physiology
Demonstrator, Department of Physiology
Reg. Number: NA
Ms. Sheema Wazib has completed her M.Sc. Medical Physiology from Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi in 2020. She successfully completed her research on the topic “To study the sterile immune- modulatory profile of normal pregnant versus pre- eclamptic subjects”. She has also presented her research work in national and international conferences.
Area of Interest
- Exercise physiology
- Molecular biology
- Autonomic nervous system
- Reproductive biology
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physiology)||2020||HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard||NA|
- “Correlation between Neutrophil elastase, Neutrophil and lymphocytes ratio in endothelial dysfunction of preeclampsia”. Dr. A. Bandyopadhyay, S.Wazib, H. Quasimi, S. Bhagat, GA Khan, A.A. Elahi, S.Sharma, Md Iqbal Alam (Communicated to Scientific Reports, Nature), 2022.
Research Work & Projects
- M.Sc. dissertation from Department of Physiology, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, India: Project entitled as “To study the sterile immune- modulatory profile of normal pregnant versus pre- eclamptic subjects”.
- Presented scientific paper Entitled as “The impact of HMGB1 on neutrophil and leukocyte ratio in pre-eclamptic patients” on 21-23 February 2020 at International Conference Cardio-vascular Sciences-2020 DIPSAR
- Presented scientific poster Entitled as “SARS-CoV-2 infection predisposes pregnant women to a greater severity of preeclampsia: A possible association” on 24-25th March 20121 at VIRTUAL BIENNIAL SAAP VII & PSI CONFERENCE, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Successfully completed with Grade “A”, One Week Online National Faculty Development Program jointly organized by Khandesh College Education Society’s College of Engineering and Management, Jalgaon and Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) of Ministry of Education.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Successfully completed the hands on training under the event of “National Workshop on Animal Biosafety Level-2 (ABSL-2) Practices” Organized jointly by Central Animal House Facility (CAHF) and School of Chemical and Life Sciences (SCLS) Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, from 16th -17th May, 2022.
- Presented a Slogan writing in the e-Carnival held on 2nd October 2021 by Association of Clinical Biochemists& Microbiologists.
- 10th INDIA PROBIOTIC SYMPOSIUM; Cutting Edge Science and Application: Intestinal Microbiota and Probiotics on 29th Feb and 1st March 2020.
- International Conference of Cardiovascular Sciences-2020 on 21-23 Feb. 2020
- Workshop cum Awareness Program on “Pharmacovigilance: A tool to ensure Drug Safety on 21st November, 2019
- CME Entitled “Global Trends in Neuropsycho-Physiology Research” Workshop on “Clinical Electro- diagnostic Tools for Teaching and Research” on 16th September 2019.
- Symposium on “Recent Advances in Parkinson’s Diseases” on 16th February 2019.
- International Symposium on Wheat Related Disorders, on January 12-13, 2019.
- Certificate of participation in International Conference of Recent Advances in Food Fortification with Emphasis on Vitamin D Deficiency in Human Health
- Certificate of appreciation in the ‘Anastomosis 2018, the annual sports and cultural extravaganza’ as a Volunteer at Jamia Hamdard New Delhi.
- Ist Annual Conference of Association of Physiologist & Pharmacologists of India. APPICON-DC 2018. Theme: Recent Advances in the Physiology of Cognition on 7th and 8th September 2018, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- Certificate of appreciation in “The Zoological Society” of Sri Aurobindo College (Delhi University) participated as volunteered in November 2016.
- Certificate of participation in Quizzicle (quiz) and secured 1st position in the “The Zoological Society” of Sri Aurobindo College (Delhi University) in November 2016.
- Certificate of participation in the Collaborative Innovation & Entrepreneurial Program on Bio-Chemic Development for North Eastern Region’. Certificate of Participation in pre- Conference workshop on GCMS Metabolomics help on 14th February, 2020 at School of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, India.