Dr. Sujata Jetley
MBBS, MD (Pathology)
Professor & HOD, Department of Pathology
Reg. Number: DMC-46412
Prof Sujata Jetley is a graduate & postgraduate of Armed Forces Medical College, Pune University, and has been teaching undergraduate & postgraduate students since 30 years. Her present appointment is Professor & Head of Dept of Pathology at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi.
She has comprehensive experience in all aspects of pathology, and has guided many research projects, both as a supervisor and co-supervisor. Additional experience of running a large sized blood bank with a turnover of over 15000 units of blood per year, aphaeresis machine for preparation of SDP, granulocyte concentrates, peripheral blood stem cell collection and therapeutic plasmapheresis.
She is a recognized Postgraduate Teacher and guide in Pathology for Pune University, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. She is also an Undergraduate & Postgraduate examiner for Delhi University, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & Sher-e-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar.
Area of Interest
- Tumor biology, gynecologic pathology
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MD Pathology||1991||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.||DMC-46412|
|MBBS||1984||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.||DMC-46412|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||09- Nov 2012||Till Date|
|Associate Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||01-12-2010||08-11- 2012||1 Year 11 months|
|Associate Professor||Army Hospital (Research & Referral) Delhi and affiliated hospitals||03 -07-2005||30-09-2007||2 Years 3 months|
|Associate Professor||Armed Forces Medical College Pune and affiliated hospital Command Hospital, Pune||04-08-2002||20-04-2003||9 Months|
|Assistant Professor||Armed Forces Medical College Pune and affiliated hospital Command Hospital, Pune||04-02-2000||03-08-2002||2 Years 6 months|
|Assistant Professor||Armed Forces Medical College Pune and affiliated hospital Command Hospital, Pune||01-05-1991||30-12-1993||2 Years 6 months|
|Tutor/ Demonstrator||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.||07-12-1988||30-04-1991||2 Years 5 months|
- Total 135 in number, both original articles & case reports in indexed, peer reviewed national and international journals
- Publications List for the last 5 Years
- S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri, S Rana, N Walvir, S Khetrapal, S Khan, MJ Hassan, J Jameel. Tumor histopathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in bone sarcomas: a single institutional experience. International Journal of Health & Allied Sciences. 2020; 9:240-5.
- ZS Jairajpuri, S Khetrapal, R Mohroo, S Jetley, AP Sharma, S Raj, B Sultan, S Rana. A Comparative Study of Verrucous Hyperplasia and Verrucous Carcinoma of the Oral cavity: Clinicopathological Dilemma Revisited. Oral Maxillofac Pathol J 2020;11(2): 45-49
- R Mohroo, MJ Hassan, S Khan, N Ahmad, S Jetley. Distribution Pattern of ABO and Rh Blood Group Among Blood Donors at Hospital Blood Bank in Delhi- An Initial Step to Evaluate Preparedness to Fight an Epidemic. Int Arch BioMed Clin Res. 2020;6(3):PA3–PA6
- S Khetrapal, S Rana, ZS Jairajpuri. S Jetley, S Khan, MJ Hassan, N Ahmad. The Unusual Tales of Arch and Nape. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, Jan 2020; 8(1): 29-39.
- ZS Jairajpuri, A Jadhav, S Jetley, S Rana, B Sultan, M Trisal, S Khetrapal. Expression profile of apoptotic and proliferative markers in oral lesions and its clinicopathological significance. International Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Pathology 2020; 3(1): 358-363
- M Trisal, S Rana, S Khetrapal, S Jetley, R Mohroo, ZS Jairajpuri. Blood Utilisation Practices and Quality Indicators at a Tertiary Care Hospital in South Delhi-A Retrospective Study. National Journal of Laboratory Medicine. 2020 Apr, Vol-9(2): PO01-PO03.
- N Ahmad, S Khan, MJ Hassan, S Jetley. Analysis of blood Donor Deferral Pattern in a new Blood Bank of a Tertiary care Hospital in Delhi Region. International Archives of Biomedical and Clinical Research.2020;6(1):7-11
- S Khan, M Husain, MJ Hassan, S Jetley. Ultrasound guided Cytodiagnosis of Primary Squamous cell carcinoma of Gallbladder- A report of two cases. IP Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research.2020;5(3):251-53
- MJ Hassan, M Rehman, SP Imteyaz, S Khan, N Ahmad, S Jetley. A Clinical and Hematological Profile in Geriatric Patients with Special Emphasis on Morphological and Etiological Classification of Anemia in These Patients - A Pilot Study. JK Science J of Medical Education & Research 2020; 22(4):187-92.
- S Rana, M Tabish, ZS Jairajpuri, S Jetley, S Khetrapal, CM Kumar. Clinicohematological profile of acute febrile illness: experiences in a hospital catering to semi-urban pediatric population of Delhi. Indian J Child Health 2019;6:555-58
- S Khan, MJ Hassan, M Husain, S Jetley. Video projected practical examination as an introduction to formative assessment tool for undergraduate examination in pathology. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2019;62:79-83
- D Pendharkar, MJ Hassan, S Khan, S Khetrapal, N Ahmad, S Jetley. Cytological diagnosis and management of Bacille-Calmette-Guerin (BCG) induced lymphadenitis in infants. Indian J Pathol Oncol 2019; 6(1):63-66.
- N Ahmad, M J Hassan, S Khan, Z S Jairajpuri, S Jetley. Histopathological Spectrum of Ovarian Lesion in a Tertiary Care Hospital over a Period of Five years. Saudi J Pathol Microbiol. 2019; 4(11): 868-874
- S Rana, N Walvir, S Khetrapal, S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri. Study of Basal Cell Carcinoma and Its Morphological Spectrum. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences 2019; 7(11): 3718-23.
- ZS Jairajpuri, S Rana, A Hajela, S Jetley. Toward early diagnosis of oral cancer: Diagnostic utility of cytomorphological features, a pilot study. National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery 2019; 10(1):20-26.
- S Rana, ZS Jairajpuri, S Khetrapal, MJ Hassan, M Gupta, S Jetley. An analysis of NESTROFT and Red cell indices in evaluating antenatal mothers for Beta Thalassemia trait. BJMS 2018:17; 411-13.
- ZS Jairajpuri, S Jetley, S Rana, S Khetrapal, S Khan, MJ Hassan. Diagnostic challenges of Tubercular lesions of breast. Journal of laboratory physicians 2018; 10:179-84
- S Khetrapal, ZS Jairajpuri, S Rana, S Jetley. Evaluation of anemia and Hematological Parameters in Antenatal. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 2018;729-34
- ZS Jairajpuri, S Rana, S Khetrapal, P Arora, S Jetley. Cutaneous Amyloidosis: A Pilot Study in a teaching hospital in New Delhi. J Medicine 2018; 19: 35-39.
- Pujani M, Hassan MJ, Jetley S, Jairajpuri ZS, Khan S, Rana S and Nigam A. A critical appraisal of the spectrum of polypoidal lesions of uterus: A pathologists’ perspective. Al Ameen J Med Sci 2018; 11(1):35-41.
- S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri, S Rizvi. Risk factors in oral carcinoma and the relationship between tumor thickness and regional nodal involvement: a pilot study in a semi urban population in New Delhi. Int J Res Med Sci 2017; 5: 1021-6.
- S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri, M Pujani, S Khan, S Rana. Tuberculosis 'The Great Imitator': A usual disease with unusual presentations. Indian J Tuberculosis 2017; 64:54-59.
- S Khan, PNF Beevi, M Husain, MJ Hassan, S Jetley. Helicobacter pylori Infection and Associated Risk Factors in Patients with upper Gastrointestinal Symptoms. Int Arch BioMed Clin Res. 2017;3(1):40-45
- ZS Jairajpuri, S Rana, MA Ali, M Pujani, S Jetley. Patterns of Semen Analysis: Experiences of a Laboratory Catering to Semi Urban Population of Delhi. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2017; 16(2): 314-319.
- M Pujani, ZS Jairajpuri, S Khan, MJ Hassan, S Jetley, S Rana. Coexistence of tuberculosis and malignancy: a mere coincidence or a causal association. Tropical Doctor 2017, Vol. 47(2) 101–104
- N Rasheed, ZS Jairajpuri, R Pathak, S Jetley, SK Trivedi. Determinants of Reproductive Tract Infection and cervical cytology among married women in Delhi. National Journal of Research in Community Medicine 2017, Vol.6. Issue 2. Apr.-Jun.-2017(182-186)
- S Khan, MJ Hasan, ZS Jairajpuri, S Jetley, M Husain. Clinicopathological Study of Eosinophilic Cholecystitis: Five Year Single Institution Experience. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Aug, Vol-11(8): EC20-EC23
- N Ahmad, S Khan, MJ Hassan, S Jetley. Histopathological profile of sinonasal lesions with brief clinical correlation: experience in a tertiary care centre. Pathology Update: Tropical Journal of Pathology & Microbiology 2017 Vol 3 Issue 4. Print ISSN: 2456-9887.
- S Khan, M Pujani, S Jetley. Primary nasal tuberculosis: Resurgence or coincidence − A report of four cases with review of literature. J Lab Physicians 2017; 9:26-30.
- Pujani M, Jetley S, Jairajpuri ZS, Khan S, Hassan MJ, Rana S, Kumar M A Critical Appraisal of the Spectrum of Image Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology: A Three Year Experience from a Tertiary Care Centre in Delhi. Turkish Journal of Pathology 2016; 32:27-34.
- S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri, M Pujani, S Khan. Exotic associations and presentations of an age old disease: spectrum of tuberculosis in a developing country. Int J Res Med Sci 2016; 4:2379- 87.
- M Pujani, I Makker, Makker, S Jetley, MM Goel. Expression of Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (Her 2/neu) and Proliferative Marker Ki-67: Association with Clinicopathological Parameters in Gallbladder Carcinoma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2016; 17 (8): 3903-3909.
- Khan S, Trisal M, Husain M, Khetrapal S, Hassan M, Jetley S. Solid Pseudopapillary Neoplasm of the Pancreas - A rare entity with emphasis on the differential diagnosis. Tropical J of Pathology & Microbiology 2021; 7(1): 60-64.
- Sehgal S, Hasan MJ, Khan S, Ahmad N, Jetley S. An unusual case of Ossifying Fibroma of the hard palate. Indian J Pathol Oncol 2021; 8(1): 159-61.
- Hassan MJ, Panhotra S, Mohroo RN, Khan S, Jetley S. Tonsillar Tuberculosis: Report of a common infection at a rare location. IP J Diagn Pathol Oncol 2020; 5(3):336-338.
- Trisal M, Hassan MJ, Ahmad N, Khan S, Jetley S. Angioleiomyoma presenting as a nodular swelling of leg: Report of a rare painful benign soft tissue tumor. IP Arch Cytol Histopathology Res 2020; 5(3):248-250.
- MJ Hassan, S Panhotra, S Raj, S Khan, S Jetley. Mucus Retention Cyst of Parotid Gland: A Rare Case Report. Sch J Med Case Rep, Jan., 2020; 8(1): 1-3
- S Rana, ZS Jairajpuri, S Jetley, S Khetrapal. Microfilaria in Liver Aspirate: A Rare Finding. Sch J Med Case Rep, 2020; 8(1): 4-6
- RN Mohroo, MJ Hassan, S Rana, S Khan, S Jetley. Extraskeletal Myxoid Chondrosarcoma of Leg in a 35 Years Old Female: Report of a Rare Malignant Tumour of Uncertain Differentiation. Saudi J Pathol Microbiol 2020; 5(6): 311-14
- S Panhotra, ZS Jairajpuri, B Sultan, S Jetley, N Ahmad. Rare Neurogenic Tumor -Pacinian Neurofibroma: A Case Report. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Vol. 7, Issue 2, February, 2020 C-35 to C-37
- S Panhotra, MJ Hassan, S Sehgal, S Khan, S Jetley. Canalicular Adenoma- A case report of a rare benign tumor of minor salivary gland of upper lip. Indian J Pathol Oncol 2020; 7(2):320-322.
- S Khan, S Hameed, N Ahmad, R Mohroo, MJ Hassan, S Jetley. Cytological Diagnosis of Cylindroma Scalp- A Rare Case Report. Saudi J Pathol Microbiol 2020; 5(5): 273-275
- S Raj, ZS Jairajpuri, S Panhotra, S Jetley, S Khetrapal. Chondroid Syringoma: An Uncommon Adnexal Tumor at an Unusual Site. Acta Scientific Cancer Biology 2020; 4(2): 1-3. (ISSN: 2582-4473)
- M Trisal, S Rana, B Sultan, S Jetley. Primary Malignant Schwannoma of the Uterine Cervix: Unsual Site Posing a Diagnostic Challenge. Sch J App Med Sci, 2019; 7(10): 3430-3.
- D Pendharkar, S Khetrapal, ZS Jairajpuri, S Rana, S Jetley. Pancreatic and gastric heterotopia in the gallbladder: A rare incidental finding. International Journal of Applied and Basic Medical Research.2019; 9(2); 115-17.
- JH Gaur, MJ Hassan, AA Elahi, S Khetrapal, S Khan, S Jetley. Synchronous benign Brenner’s tumor of ovary with leiomyoma and endometrial adenocarcinoma in a postmenopausal female. J Can Res Ther 2019; XX: 1-3.
- S Khan, M Pujani, S Jetley, S Kohli. Coexistent Erythema Nodosum Leprosum with Tubercular lymphadenitis in an Immunocompetent Individual: An Unusual Association. Indian Journal of Pathology: Research and Practice 2019; 8(3): 351-54.
- S Panhotra, MJ Hassan, S Sehgal, S Khan, S Jetley. Idiopathic scrotal calcinosis: A brief case report. Arch Cytol Histopathol Res 2019; 4(4):352-354.
- S Khan, A Anwar, S Jetley. Retained fetal bones: An unusual cause of granulomatous reaction on Papanicolaou smear. J Mid-life Health 2018; 9:162-4.
- MJ Hassan, M Sharma, S Khetrapal, S Khan, S Jetley. Cytological diagnosis of crystallizing galactocele – Report of an unusual case. Breast Disease 2018; 37: 159-161.
- N Ahmad, MJ Hassan, ZS Jairajpuri, S Khan, R Naz, S Jetley. Cytomorphological diagnosis of pilomatricoma in an unusual location. Trop J Path Micro 2018; 4(2):153-157.
- S Khetrapal, S Rana, S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri. Poorly differentiated carcinoma of thyroid: Case Report of an uncommon entity. J Can Res Ther 2018; 14:1142-4.
- M Trisal, MJ Hassan, S Rana, R Mohroo, S Jetley. Fibroadenoma arising in accessory breast tissue of the axilla: A rare case report. Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research 2018; 3:105-6.
- M Pujani, MJ Hassan, S Rana, S Jetley. Atypical Leiomyoma: a rare histologic variant - A Diagnostic Challenge. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2018;17:511-14
- S Khan, S Jetley. Case Report Infrascapular granular cell tumor: an unusual entity. Int J Adv Med. 2017 Feb;4(1):293-295
- N Ahmad, S Khan, MJ Hassan, S Jetley, A Jain. Cholesterol Granuloma of Hydrocele Sac Mimicking Testicular Tumour. Annals of Path & Lab Medicine 2017; 4(2): C-47-C-49.
- N Ahmad, S Khan, S Jetley. Molluscum Contagiosum: Rapid Cytological Diagnosis using Tzanck Smear in a Case with Unusual Presentation. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research.2017 Apr, Vol-6(2): PC17-PC19
- S Jetley, S Khetrapal, M Pujani, MJ Hassan, A Jain. Unusual Histology in Hodgkin’s Lymphoma: Report of an Interesting Case. Indian J Surg Oncol (June 2017) 8(2):181–184.
- M Pujani, MJ Hassan, S Jetley, PK Raina, M Kumar. Malignant Melanoma Presenting as a Mediastinal Mass- A Primary or Metastatic Melanoma of Unknown Primary Origin? Turkish J of Pathology Vol. 33, No. 2, 2017; Page 168-170.
- M Pujani, S Khan, S Jetley, S Monga. Laryngeal actinomycosis with dysplasia in a young male with a recurrent laryngeal polyp. Tropical Doctor 2017, Vol. 47(2) 183–185.
- M Trisal, S Khan, MJ Hassan, S Jetley, M Husain. Clear cell sarcoma in an elderly female - A rare case report with literature review. Journal of Diagnostic Pathology and Oncology, April-June 2017;2(2):37-39
- A Gogia, MJ Hassan, S Khan, ZS Jairajpuri, S Jetley. Primary non-bilharzial Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Urinary Bladder: An interesting report of two cases. Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology, July-September 2017;4(3):479-481
- M Pujani, MJ Hassan, S Khan, S Jetley. Isolated lingual cysticercosis: A rare case diagnosed on cytology. Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2017; 00:1–3.
- M Pujani, S Khan, S Jetley, PK Raina. Intramuscular Hibernoma of the Scapular Region Misdiagnosed on Cytology as a Malignant Lesion: A Report of a Rare Case. Iran J Pathol. 2017; 12(4): 1-8.
- M Trisal, S Khetrapal, N Ahmad, S Jetley, ZS Jairajpuri. Primary Pure Squamous cell carcinoma of gallbladder presenting as chronic cholecystitis: A rare case report. Saudi J. Pathol. Microbiol.; Vol-2, Iss-8 (Sep, 2017):251-253.
- ZS Jairajpuri, MJ Hassan, MA Ali, S Jetley. Calcifying Epithelial Odontogenic Tumor of the anterior maxilla: An Unusual Location. Annals of Oral Health and Dental Research Vol. 1; Issue 1, October-December 2017. C1- C2.
- JH Gaur, S Khan, MJ Hasan, S Jetley, M Husain. Adenomatous Polyposis of Gall Bladder: A Rare Presentation in HCV Positive Female. Indian Journal of Pathology: Research and Practice 2017; 6(4) 998-1001.
- M Sharma, S Khan, S Khetrapal, S Jetley, Abhinav Jain.Intestinal Sinonasal Adenocarcinoma with Distinct Immunophenotype. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Dec, Vol-11(12): ED24-ED25
- NS Nayana, S Khan, S Jetley, MJ Hassan. Epidermoid Cyst of Ovary: A Rare Entity. IJSS Case Reports & Reviews 2016;2(10):31-
- NS Nayana, MJ Hassan, S Khan, N Ahmed, S Jetley. Epidermoid Cyst of Glans Penis in an Adolescent Male: A Common Entity at an Uncommon Site. IJSS Case Reports & Reviews. 2016 May; 2(12): 9-10.
- S Jetley, S Khetrapal, A Ahmad, ZS Jairajpuri. Atypical proliferative endometrioid tumor of ovary: Report of a rare case. J of Postgrad Med 2016;62(2):129-132
- S Bahadur, M Pujani, S Jetley. Epithelial inclusion cyst in a cervical lymph node: Report of a rare entity at an uncommon location. Ann Med Health Sci Res 2016; 6:137-8.
- S Qayoom, S Khan, S Bahadur, S Jetley. Lingual schwannoma: A cytological diagnosis. J Cytol 2016; 33:111-2.
- ZS Jairajpuri, MJ Hassan, Garima BM, S Jetley. Myopericytoma - a unifying term or a unique entity? Malaysian J Pathol 2016; 38(2) : 159 – 163
- MJ Hassan, M Pujani, ZS Jairajpuri, S Rana, A Goel, S Jetley. Inflammatory Pseudotumor of the spleen masquerading as Splenic malignancy. Oman Medical Journal 2016; 31(2) 18-20
- MJ Hassan, S Rana, S Khan, ZS Jairajpuri, S Monga, A Jain, S Jetley. An incidental primary papillary carcinoma arising in a thyroglossal duct cyst: Report of a rare finding. J Lab Physicians 2016; 8:62-4.
Research Work & Projects
- Extramural Ad-hoc ICMR Project as Principal Investigator. Title: ‘Study of Saphenous vein graft in diabetics & non diabetics with coronary artery disease and its correlation with damage associated molecular pattern proteins’ Funding: Rs 65 lakhs
- ICMR Short Term Student Research project as Guide. Title: ‘Study of Risk Factors in Oral Carcinoma and the relationship between Tumor Thickness and Regional Nodal involvement. Reference ID: 2014-01558.
- Research work on the Thesis of Postgraduate students Title: ‘Histological characterization of the invasive front in oral carcinoma: Evaluation of the prognostic factors and the role of epithelial- mesenchymal transition’
- Research work on the Thesis of Postgraduate students Evaluation of apoptotic markers in the spectrum of morphological changes in endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding
- Research work on the Thesis of Postgraduate students. Title: ‘Role of morphometry in the cytological evaluation of oral lesions and its diagnostic significance’
- Research work on the Thesis of Postgraduate students. Title: ‘Morphometry in the cytological evaluation of breast lesions and its diagnostic significance’
- Inter departmental collaborative study with National Institute of Pathology(ICMR). Title: ‘Role of Oxidative Stress in spontaneous aborters infected with Chlamydia trachomatis’
- Inter-departmental collaborative study with Faculty of Medicine, Unnani Medicine, Jamia Hamdard. Title: ‘Nephro-protective characteristics of Peucedanum grande against acute renal failure and oxidative stress after exposure to varying levels of toxicants’
- Inter-departmental collaborative study with Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard. Title: ‘Chemical Profile and pharmacological activity of (Hepatoprootective) Amomumsubultum Roxb fruit’
- Inter-departmental collaborative study with Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard. Title: Effect of Fenugreek extract as a tool for Translational Research in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy using experimental diabetic rats.
- Elected as member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, India in September 2015
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Elected member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (India)
- Life member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life member Indian Association of Cytology (IAC)
- Life member of Indian Association of Pathology and Microbiology (IAPM)
- Life member of Indian Society of Hospital Waste Management
- Indian Academy of Cytologists- Delhi Chapter
- Indian Association of Pathology and Microbiology- Delhi Chapter
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Title: ‘EIN and endometrial carcinoma - Recent concepts’ Speaker at National Board of Examinations Webinar in Pathology series on 5 January 2021
- Oral presentations at International conference: ‘Exotic associations and presentations of an age old disease: Spectrum of tuberculosis in a developing country’ Speaker at the Annual 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Pathology at New Orleans, USA on 14 July 2015.
- Oral presentations at National conferences: ‘PAP Smear: The Bethesda System’ Speaker at CME on Diagnosis and management of Cervical Intraepithelial lesions at Hamdard Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard on 7 March 2015
- Oral presentations at National conferences: ‘Role of Human Papilloma Virus in Oropharyngeal cancer’ Speaker at Workshop & CME in Head & Neck Oncology, Carcinoma of oral cavity and oropharynx at Hamdard Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard on 21 March 2015
- Oral presentations at National conferences: ‘A Critical Histopathological Evaluation of Ulcero-proliferative lesions of the cervix and correlation with analysis of Argyrophilic Nucleolar Organizer region associated proteins (AGNOR) with tumor stage and survival’ presented at MAPCON, at AFMC, Pune in September 2002.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Reporting of Small biopsy of lung – A paradigm shift on 30 April 2019
- Hematopathology & Molecular Diagnostics: Current Landscape & Future on 19 November 2019
- Guest lecture on Recent Advances in Prostate biopsy, 11 April 2018.
- Seminar cum Workshop on Liquid based Gynecologic Cytology, 17th October 2017
- Half Day CME on Transfusion Medicine, 8 August 2017
- CME in Dermatopathology, 7 April 2015
- National level CME in Diagnostic Pathology,7 Sept 2013
- Seminar on Transfusion Medicine, 9 July 2013
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- 31st Annual Conference APCON- Delhi Chapter, DAPCON 2016, held at UCMS & GTB Hospital, Delhi on 28th Feb 2016
- Recent Advances in Physiological Techniques, Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, 20th Sept. 2016
- 32nd Annual Conference, Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists, 26th March 2017.
- CME on Diagnosis & Management of Depression and Anxiety Disorders at HIMSR on 7th April 2017.
- CME on clinical research at HIMSR on 16th May 2017
- 7th Hemoglobinopathy Update Meet a seminar & workshop organized by Bio-Rad Laboratories in Delhi on 7th July, 2017.
- CME in Transfusion Medicine, HIMSR on 8th August 2017.
- Seminar cum Workshop on Exfoliative Liquid Based Gynecologic Cytology at HIMSR on 17th Oct 2017.
- CME Oncopathology an update held on 17.03.18 at ESIC Medical College & hospital, Faridabad
- Uniting to create Leaders to end Tuberculosis at Jamia Hamdard on 27th March 2018.
- CME on Immunization Updates at HIMSR on 15th May 2018.
- 68th Quarterly Meeting & Scientfic Session of The Association of Practising Pathologists at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi on 15th July 2018.
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatopathology Workshop organized by SRL Ltd at Auditorium Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi on 30th Sept, 2018.
- 8th “Dr. V. Ramalingaswami Oration” & Hepatopathology Meeting at ILBS, New Delhi. 7th- 8th August, 2019.
- Annual conference of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry chapter of IAPM ,TAPCON 2020 Virtual conference held on 10th-12th July 2020.
- Preconference CME on Medical Education. Virtual Biennial SAAP VII and PSI Conference 2021.17th March 2021, HIMSR, New Delhi.