||Dr. Jyotsna Agarwal
- Presented “The Success Rate and Safety of Internal Jugular Vein cannulation using Anatomical Landmark Technique in Patients undergoing Cardiothoracic Surgery” in Conference of “Society of Cardiac Anesthesiology” Delhi and NCR Branch (July 2012)
- Presented “Percutaneous Tracheostomy using Grigg’s Technique- our experience” in Annual conference of Indian
- Presented “The prevalence of carbapenem resistance in the general ICU of a public hospital in India” in Criticare 2012 (February 2012)
- Presented “Perioperative considerations in patients infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – Neurosurgical case reports” in Annual conference of Delhi Neurological Association – DNACON 2012 (February 2012) (Award winning presentation)
||Dr. Pratibha Panjiar
- “Overall top 6 Oral presentation” at Society for Airway Management (SAM) annual meeting on 14 Sep 2018 at Chicago, US.
- Top 10 Poster Presentation at Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland (AAGBI) annual congress on 26- Sep- 2018 at Dublin, Ireland.
- Poster Presentation at Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland (AAGBI) annual congress on 26- Sep- 2018 at Dublin, Ireland.
- Oral Presentation at annual conference of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (ISACON 2018) on 26 Nov 2018, Agra
- Presented “Pneumocephalus after epidural analgesia; should loss of resistance with air be blown out?” at ISA Delhi meet, 2015
||Dr. Sana Yasmeen Hussain
- Poster presentation in Edinburgh Anesthesia Festival August 2018, Edinburgh, UK.
- Poster presentation in 28th annual conference of Marine Medicine and Allied Sciences in October 2012, Mumbai
- Poster presentation in 16th Maharashtra State Anesthesia Convention MISACON 2012
- Paper presentation in 30th Annual conference of Marine Medicine and Allied Sciences in November 2014, Mumbai
- Clinical Grand Round presentation in Neuroanesthesia in 2014 in INHS Asvini.