Details of papers presented by members of Department of Microbiology
Dr. Mehvash Haider
- “Mobile Phones: friends or fomites” 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious diseases, 9-12th April 2016, Amsterdam.
- “Hydatid Disease: Hepatic and Musculoskeletal- A case report” 1st Conference of North-West Chaptor of Indian Academy of Tropical Parasitology (IATP) on “Food borne and Zoonotic parasitic diseases of Human Importance, 26th April 2014, PGIMER, and Chandigarh.
- ECCMID Observership at Netherlands Reference Lab for Bacterial Meningitis at Academic Medical centre, Amsterdam from April 11-21, 2016.
- Invited Speaker for Training of technical staff in HIV training at Base Hospital, Indo Tibetan Peace keeping Force on 21.1.2015 and 3.3.2015
- Guest Lecture: on ‘Blood borne pathogens & their contol’ at 5th INFECTION PREVENTION & CONTROL CERTIFICATE COURSE AND WORKSHOP, conducted by St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi.
- Poster presentation in UP MICROCON 2014: “Prevalence of metallo beta lactamase in clinical isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a tertiary care hospital.”
- Poster presentation in UP MICROCON 2013: “Molecular Characterization of Metallo Beta Lactamase Producing Clinical Isolates of Acinetobacter.”
- Poster Presentation: Prevalence of Intestinal Parasites in slum areas of Southern Delhi: a Medical Research Poster presentation held on 9th Feb 2013 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
Ayan Kumar Das
- Poster presentation: entitled “Molecular Characterization of Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci in Clinical Isolates from North India” at National Conference on Emerging Trends in Disease Model Systems” at The National Center for Cell Science (NCCS),Pune, from March 25-27, 2019
- Oral presentation “Biofilm and other virulence factors in uropathogenic Enterococci” at Conference of Clinical Scientist on Research in Basic Medical Sciences at Hyderabad on 18th Aug 2019
- Poster presentation: Das A K, Nandy S, Dudeja M, Tewari R. Vancomycin Resistance and antibiotic sensitivity profile of Enterococci at tertiary care hospital in Northern India.UP-MICROCON, 1st Feb 2014, Sharda Medical School, Noida, UP
- Guest lecture for Training of technical staff in HIV training at Base Hospital, Indo Tibetan Border police on March 2014
- Poster Presentation : at Medical Research Poster presentation held on 9th Feb 2013 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.( 1st Prize)