Tender for Supply, Installation, and Testing & Commissioning of Interactive Display, LED Display, and Audio Devices for new Lecture Theatre Rooms
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110 062
Notice Inviting Tender for Supply, Installation, and Testing & Commissioning of Interactive Display, LED Display, and Audio Devices for new Lecture Theatre Rooms at HIMSR & HAHC-Hospital
HIMSR & associated Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital invites bids from reputed, experienced and financially sound companies /firms/agencies/OEM for Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of interactive display, LED Display, CAMERA, Audio Devices for new lecture theatre rooms at HIMSR & HAHC Hospital. The interested Companies /Firms /Agencies who are in similar business may send their financial bids on the basis of the technical specifications attached in Annexure 1.
“Schedule for submission of tender “is mentioned below:
|Closing Date and time for Submission of tender||04-11-2022 up to 3:00 pm|
|Opening of Tender (Technical Bid)||05-11-2022 at 11:30 am|
|Financial Bid Opening||07-11-2022 at 3:30 pm|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS
- Eligibility of bidder: – This invitation of bids is open to Reputed Indian manufacturer or their authorized dealers /sole selling agents/OEM/stockiest authorized by the manufacturer to quote on their behalf for this tender.
- The sealed envelopes of technical & financial bids are to be dropped in the tender box, MS Office – New Block Second Floor, HAHC-Hospital up till 3 pm of 4th Nov 2022.
- The delivery and installation of all the ordered items shall be completed within 2 weeks from the date of placement of order.
- Preference will be given to the bidder with ready in stock material.
- Bidder shall have an experience of Minimum 3 years in this domain and also attach a list of clients provided services in past and present.
- HAH Centenary Hospital reserves the right to amend or withdraw any of the terms and condition contained in the tender document or to reject any or all tenders without giving any notice or assign any reason.
- Tenderers need to submit tender cost of Rs.5000/- in form of DD in favor of HIMSR, New Delhi.