RECRUITMENT Application in prescribed form are invited for Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology) in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated HAH Centenary Hospital.
HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH
AND ASSOCIATED HAH CENTENARY HOSPITAL
GURU RAVIDAS MARG, HAMDARD NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110062
(Advertisement No. HIMSR/HR/Advt/2022/02)
Application in prescribed form are invited for Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology) in the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Eligible candidates may apply by sending applications on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th April 2022.
Department of Anaesthesiology
Assistant Professor (01)
MD (Anaesthesiolog)/M.S. (Anaesthesiology) and three years post PG experience as SR from MCI/NMC recognized medical college of repute.
Minimum of two publications in an indexed /peer reviewed journal of national /international repute.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancies if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degree, experience and Medical Registration certificates etc. for verification.
- The Application Form duly typed and complete in all respects should be sent on email id: email@example.com latest by 19th April 2022 at 4 PM alongwith following:
- Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience) in prescribed form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
- Two reference letters from distinguished Professors who may have been either reporting or reviewing officer of the applicant (Only for faculty positions).
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Salary will be consolidated and negotiated at the time of selection.