||Dr Nimmi A Jose
||1. N Jose, D Elwadhi, D Makkar. Consultation-liaison approach for the management of psychiatric manifestations in inpatients of neurology and neurosurgery wards in a tertiary superspeciality hospital in New Delhi, India. International journal of Applied Pharmaceutical and Biological Research, 2016;1(5):9-13.
2. Gupta M, Jose N, Raikhy S, Deliberate Self-Poisoning (DSP): A Psychosocial Review, Indian Journal of Medical Specialities (2010), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injms.2018.04.005.
3. Sheokand N, Jose NA, Yadav P, Kapoor A, Mahla VP. A case report: Olananzapine induced neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Ind J of Psy 2019.61(9):S545-6
4. Kapoor A, Kohli K, Kapoor A, Jose NA. Improvement in quality of life with buprenorphine in opioid dependence. NJPPP 2019;7(9):689-94
5. Kapoor A, Kohli K, Sarma P, Kapoor A, Jose NA. Prevalence and pattern of opioid addiction in Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan. Int J Adv Res 2019;7(4):697-701.
6. Jose NA, Yadav P, Kapoor A. Mahla VP. Comparision between baclofen and topiramate in alcohol dependence: A prospective study. Ind Psychiatry J 2019;28:44-50.
7. Aggarwal N, Prakash R, Jose N. A cross-sectional study of serum folate and vitamin B12 levels in psychiatric in-patients. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2019;21(0):19
8. Yadav P, Tewari A, Arora P, Jose NA, Mahla VP, Tripathi A. To compare psychological distress, intolerance to uncertainty, and resilience in individuals quarantined for COVID-19 pandemic, and in health care providers in a tertiary care hospital. Int J Adv Res 2020;8(07):242-9. As corresponding author
9. Sheokand N, Jose NA, Kapoor A, Arora P, Mahla VP. Association of sleep problems and common mental health problems in engineering students of SGT University, Gurugram, India. Int J Adv Res 2020;8(12):148-55.
10. Prakash R, Bansal P, Jose NA, Agarwal S. A cross sectional study on the prevalence of psychiatric comorbidities in patients admitted for covid-19 in a tertiary care hospital in New Delhi. Int J Adv Res 2021; 9(06), 850-9. (As corresponding author)
11. Sheokand N, Jose NA , Gupta P, Tewari A, Tripathi A, Mahla VP, Arora P. Stress and coping strategies in postgraduate medical students during COVID-19 pandemic in a designated COVID-19 treating hospital: A cross sectional study. Ind J Appl Res 2021; 11(10):1-4
12. Arora P; Nagpal S, Tewari, Abhinav T, Jose NA, Mahla VP, Tripathi A, Gupta P, Siwatch A, Ogha A. Post–Electroconvulsive Therapy Hyperthermia, J ECT December 2021,37(4):e37-e38. doi: 10.1097/YCT.0000000000000784 (As corresponding author)
||DR Rashmi Prakash
||1. A cross sectional study of prevalence of psychiatric co morbidities in patients with covid 19 infection admitted in a tertiary care hospital. International J of Scientific Research. 2021
2. An International study to assess inpact of behavior modification therapy versus brief advice for tobacco cessation among tobacco users residing. “INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH” Affiliated Project Co investigator in collaboration with Community Medicine Department.2020 (Ongoing)
3. Aggarwal N, Prakash R, Jose N. A cross-sectional study of serum folate and vitamin B12 levels in psychiatric in-patients. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2019;21(0):19 Corresponding Author: Dr Rashmi Prakash
4. Prakash R Aggarwal N. A Cross sectional study of prevalence of tobacco use and its correlates in psychiatric in–patients. International J of Scientific Research: Home; Volume : VII, Issue : V, May – 2018
5. Prakash R Aggarwal N. Sudden weight gain induced by olanzapine in a child: Case report Vol: VII, Issue: III, March 2018
6. Prakash R Aggarwal N. Meditation Induced Psychosis: Case Report. Asian J Psychiatry. 2018
7. Elhwadi D, Prakash R, Gupta M. The Menacing Side of Valproate: A Case Series of Valproate-induced Hyperammonemia. Indian J Psychol Med. 2017 Sep-Oct; 39(5): 668–670.