Dr. Alisha Rizvi
Senior resident, Department of Ophthalmology
Reg. Number: DMC-104227
I am a resident of Delhi – NCR. I am a senior resident. I completed my M.B.B.S from Era’Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow with one year of rotator internship in 2018. I have actively participated in academic quizzes and extra-curricular activities throughout college life. Following this I completed my MS Ophthalmology from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in 2022 with my thesis study on Neonatal tear film analysis. I have two publications in a national and one in international journal.
Area of Interest
- Refractive and Cornea Surgery and Glaucoma.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2018||Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow||UPMC-81524||23-05-2018|
|MS||2022||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||UTP2017000131KT K||10-05-2022|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||11-01-2022||Till Date|
|Junior Resident||KMC, Manipal||02-05-2019||02-05-2022||3 Years|
- Kamath YS, Rizvi A, Ravikumar TN, Vishwanath S. Leptospiral uveitis in coastal Karnataka: A case report. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2020 Sep;68(9):1975-1976. doi: 10.4103/ijo.IJO_267_20. PMID: 32823446; PMCID: PMC7690554.
- Human tear fluid analysis for clinical applications: progress and prospectsSphurti S. Adigal, Alisha Rizvi, Nidheesh V. Rayaroth, Reena V. John, Ajayakumar Barik, Sulatha Bhandari, Sajan D. George, Jijo Lukose, Vasudevan B. Kartha, Santhosh Chidangil(Department of Ophthalmology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Department of Atomic and Molecular Physics, Manipal Centre for Applied Nanosciences Centre for Biophotonics)
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Member of All India Ophthalmic Society since 2021 (A24785)
- Member of Karnataka Ophthalmic Society since 2021 (P2474)
- Member of Uveitis Society of India since 2021 (LM - 2021 / 574)
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Glaucoma CME, Manipal, MAHE 2021
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Presented a Poster on “Unilateral acute hypertensive Uveitis in Leptospirosis”
- Presented a Paper on “Neonatal Tear film protein analysis using HPLC with LED-induced fluorescence”
- Medical Ethics and Workshop, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal