Dr. Kamal Ji Pandit
MBBS,MS Ortho, D.Ortho, FAA
Senior resident, Department of Orthopedics
Reg. Number: DMC-51980
After Passing My MBBS Worked As Resident In JPN Apex Trauma Centre AIIMS New Delhi In Orthopedics And From Where I Developed Interest In the field of Orthopedics. Worked In Orthopedics As Non PG Senior Resident in top corporate hospital in delhi NCR Before I completed my Diploma, MS Ortho and fellow in arthroplasty and spine surgery
Area of Interest
- To work as Trauma, Joint replacement and Spine Surgeon.
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2014||Avdesh Pratap Singh University, M.P.||DMC-51980||18-05-2014|
|D.Ortho||2019||Central University of Jammu||DMC-51980||28-10-2022|
|FAA(Fellow Arthroplaty)||2023||Fortis Healthcare|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, NewDelhi||12-01-2023||Present|
|PG-MS Orthopedics||SKIMS SRINAGAR||2020||2022||2 Years|
|PG Diploma Orthopedics||GMC jammu||2017||2022||2 Years|
- Prevalence of osteoporosis in women more than 45 years using Dexa scan
- Proximal humerus fractures in elderly plating or k wire
- Fellow Arthroplasty- Fortis Hospital Gurugram(2022).
- Fellow Spine Surgery- Fortis Hospital Okhla(2019).
- Awarded Gold Medal In MS Ortho
- Topper in Diploma Orthopedics.
- Honours in Physiology and Forensic Medicine in MBBS.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Member Indian Orthopedics Association.
- Member JTS.
- Member Association Spine Surgeon of India
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Worked as team in organising NZOACON 2019
- Worked as organiser in skims Ortho conference in 2021
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Attended Various Courses And CME In Ioacon 2017
- Attended Cme On Pediatric Trauma In 2017
- Attended Jammu Trauma Society Conference In 2017 And 2018
- Attended Jkoacon 2019
- ATTENDED NZOACON 2019 and presented paper on proximal humerus fracture
- ATTENDED SKIMS CONFERNCE AND PRESENTED PAPER ON OSTEOPROSIS IN 2022