Dr. Mansi Jain
MBBS, MD, IDRA
Assistant professor, Department of Anaesthesia
Reg. Number: DMC-80970
Dr Mansi Jain is working as Assistant Professor, Anaesthesiology at Hamdard Institute of
Medical Sciences and Research. She is well versed in all specialities of Anaesthesiology and
has administered anaesthesia in all specialities including Neurosurgery, plastic surgery,
urology, robotic surgeries, renal transplant, bariatric surgeries, paediatric and neonatal
surgeries. She has also worked in palliative care and pain medicine, critical care and
emergency medicine. She has a keen interest in Regional anaesthesia, palliative care and
She has succesfuly cleared Indian Diploma of Regional Anaesthesia. Also completed level 1
certification of Pedistars Faculty Development Programme in Simulation. She has done the
certificate course in palliative care by IAPC at AIIMS, New Delhi and the Palliative Care
Always course by Stanford University.
She is an ATLS, BCLS and FCCS Instructor.
Area of Interest
- Regional Anaesthesia, Palliative care, Neuroanaesthesia, Traumatology
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2012||SDM College of Medical Sciences and Research, Dharwad, Karnataka||KMC 98716|
|MD||2017||BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujrat||G-55966|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR||11 Feb 2023||Till Date|
|Assistant Professor||VMMC & SAFDARJUNG HOSP||Jan 2021||Feb 2023||2 Years, 1 Month|
|Senior Resident||VMMC & SAFDARJUNG HOSP||AUG 2017||AUG 2020||3 Years|
- Jain M, Ramani M, Gandhi S, Jain C, Sarvanan VK. A randomized controlled study to compare hemodynamic effects between clonidine and pregabalin in laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Anesth Essays Res 2020;14:4-15
- Dalal N, Jain M, Bamba C. Retrospective Analysis on Preoperative Area Waiting Period. Ann. Int. Med. Den. Res. 2020; 6(2):AN22-AN25.
- Mansi Jain, Malay Patel, Monal Ramani, Monisha Pukayastha. Comparative assessment of clonidine and tramadol on post-spinal anaesthesia shivering among patients with lower abdominal and lower limb surgeries: a randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research 2020;7(1):A9-A13.
- Jain M, Dalal N, Bamba C. Anaesthetic Management of a Giant Cervico-Occipital Meningocele with Cleft Palate. Acad. Anesthesiol. Int. 2019;4(1):38-41.
- Ramani M, Purkayastha M, Jain M, Patel M. Anaesthetic management of large retroperitoneal liposarcoma resection in a patient with severe mitral stenosis. International Journal of Current Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research Vol 6| Issue 1| 2015 | 24-26.
- Mansi Jain, Niti Dalal, Charu Bamba, “Enteric Duplication Cyst: A Rare Entity”, IJMSIRFebruary - 2020, Vol – 5, Issue -1, P. No. 70 – 75.
- Niti Dalal, Mansi Jain, Charu Bamba, “Incidental Diagnosis of Post Traumatic Asymptomatic Adult Diaphragmatic Hernia”, IJMSIR- February - 2020, Vol – 5, Issue -1, P. No. 60 – 64
- ‘Most Innovative of all’ for presenting 3D printed Videolaryngoscope at ISACON Delhi 2021
- Cleared Indian Diploma of Regional Anaesthesia (IDRA)
- Basic course in Biomedical Research by ICMR
- Certificate course in Essentials of Palliative care – IAPC, Delhi
- Level 1 certification of Pedistars Faculty Development Programme in Simulation
- Fundamental Critical Care Support Instructor
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Participated as Faculty in USG workshop held at VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital in ISACON Delhi 2021
- Took Lecture on Anaesthesia for Adenotonsillectomy in Post Graduate Interactive Forum held at VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital in February 2023.
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Organised
- Organising committee for ISACON Delhi state conference in November 2021
- Nodal officer and faculty in Health Assistant Training Programme held by IP University in preparation of third wave of covid infection at Safdarjung Hospital.