Dr Priyankita Nath
Senior resident, Department of Anatomy
Reg. Number: DMC-110760
I have done my MBBS from Gauhati medical college and hospital (GMCH), Assam in 2014, followed by MD (Anatomy) from North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong in 2021. I am a life member of Anatomical Society of Assam and temporary member of Anatomical Society of India. I have attended National and State level conferences.
Area of Interest
- Gross Anatomy
- Radiological Anatomy
- Anatomy teaching under Virtual Dissection Table (SECTRA)
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2014||Gauhati medical college and hospital (GMCH)||23288|
|MD||2021||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences||23288|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||HIMSR, New Delhi||09-10-2023||Till Date|
|Junior Resident||NEIGRIHMS, Shillong||01-05-2018||15-05-2021||3 Years|
- Devi J, Nath P, Bania D. Histological variation of different segments of fallopian tube in reproductive women, International journal of current medical and pharmaceutical research, Volume 6; Issue 02(A); February 2020; Page No.4959-4964.
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
- Life Member of Anatomical Society of Assam
- Temporary member of Anatomical Society of India
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- Participated and presented a poster titled “Collapsed Lung With Massive Hepatic Enlargement During Cadaveric Dissection– A Case Report” in 2nd Annual Conference of Anatomical Society of Assam, ANSACON, 2019 held in Silchar Medical College.
- Participated and presented a scientific paper titled “Ultrasonographic Measurement of Renal Length and its Correlation with the Stature of Healthy Adult Population of Meghalaya” in 67thNational Conference of Anatomical Society of India (NATCON), 2019 held in New Delhi.
- Participated in NE Regional CME in “Infertility, Genetics & Lifestyle- Decoding the link” organised by Department of Anatomy, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong.
- Judge in the poster competition organised by SNA Co-Curricular Activities organised by College of Nursing, NEIGRIHMS, 2021.
- Completed online certification on BASIC COURSE IN BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH. 6. Participated in SPSS workshop conducted by AIIMS Guwahati on June 2023.