Dr. Sachin Katyal
MBBS, MS, MCH. (Pediatric General Surgery)
Assistant professor, Department of Surgery
Reg. Number: DMC/R-903
Dr. Sachin Katyal pursued MBBS, MS, MCH. (Pediatric General Surgery) and are currently working as Assistant Professor in the department of Surgery, HIMSR, New Delhi.
Area of Interest
- Pediatric General Surgery
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MCh. (Pediatric General Surgery)||2018||MAMC, Delhi||DMC/R-903||21-07-2002|
|MS Gen. Surgery||2015||MKCG, Odisha||DMC/R-903||21-07-2002|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Assistant Professor||HIMSR, New Delhi||02-02-2019||Till Date|
- Cohen S, Smith A, Katyal S, Shah M. Faster, easier rapid infusion technique.BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2009 Dec;103.
- Letters in peer-reviewed journals: Cohen S, Sakr A, Katyal S, Chopra D.Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block for Postdural Puncture Headache. Anesthesia 64; 5, pages 574-575 May 2009
- Shah S, Cohen S, Katyal S, Grubb W, Chhokra R and Hunter CW. Does a Previous Neuraxial Procedure affect Subsequent Epidural Success Rate in Obstetric Patients? SOAP 41st Annual Meeting, April-May 2009, Washington, DC.
- MRCS (Edin.)
- ECFMG (USA)
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- CME MIS in Pediatric Surgery, 14-15th Oct, 2017, R & R Hospital, New Delhi.
- CME program on occasion of 19th anniversary of first successful liver transplant in India at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi on 10th December 2017.