Assistant professor, Department of Radio-Diagnosis
Reg. Number: DMC 13899
Assistant professor in the department of Radio-diagnosis, experienced in cross sectional imaging, adequate work exposure to various imaging modalities including CT, MR, USG , Fluoroscopy and DSA.
Area of Interest
- Areas of interests include neuroradiology, pediatric radiology and general radiology(cross sectional).
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MBBS||2016||Maulana Azad Medical College(Delhi University)||DMC-13899|
|MD Radiodiagnosis||2019||PGIMER, CHANDIGARH||DMC-13899|
|DNB||2019||NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATION|
|EDiR||2022||EUROPEAN BOARD OF RADIOLOGY|
|MNAMS||2021||NATIONAL ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
Deatils of Teaching Experience
|Senior Resident||AIIMS, New Delhi||07-08-2019||07-08-2022||3 Years|
Research Work & Projects
- Makkar N, Chandra T, Agrawal P, Bansal H, Singh S, et al. (2014) Evaluating Awareness and Practices Pertaining to Radioactive Waste Management among Scrap Dealers in Delhi, India.PLOS ONE 9(3): e91579
- Thesis :Radiological parameters on Computed Tomography to assess treatment response in treatment Naïve Subjects with Chronic Pulmonary Aspergillosis, Dec 2018
- E Poster titled (Educational Exhibit): Pictorial Review of Imaging spectrum of Chronic Pulmonary Aspergillosis, European Congress of Radiology(ECR),Vienna, 2019
- Abstract and E Poster titled: Radiological Spectrum of Pulmonary Aspergillosis, American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS), 2019 ( Hawai)
- SCII-ILD certification course August 2020
Invited Talks and Lectures
- Oral paper presentation in 26 th EAMSC, 2012 Tokyo Japan- Evaluating Awareness and Practices Pertaining to Radioactive Waste Management among Scrap Dealers in Delhi, India.
- First prize in Oral paper presentation in IRIA- ICRI- IREP Oct-Nov 2020